Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #103280
View in linear mode

Subject: "Need help building my turbo!" Previous topic | Next topic
DSMalexApr-12-08 05:45 PM
Member since Nov 07th 2007
11 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103280, "Need help building my turbo!"

Ok so here is the deal. I have a TD05H turbo sitting in the garage, and I just picked up a sidemount intercooler. I know I am a far way from home plate, but what else do I need to make this operation go smoothly. Here are my plans.

Right now I know for a fact that I have to redo the fuel lines, by drilling a hole in the oil pan. I know that I need to find a manifold that will work on the 420a. <-- Were do I find this? Do I have to have it fabricated? I know that I need piping, and that bigger injectors are reccomended. I know that I will need to either "chip" the ECU, or install a S-(AFC) in order to control the boost levels, and I know that I will need to spend a little amount of time and cash on the supplies, and applications. Please any help is welcome. I have heard that I will need to buy a new fuel pump and that I will need to replace other things. I look forward to the help. Thanks again!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Need help building my turbo! [View all] , DSMalex, Apr-12-08 05:45 PM
  RE: Need help building my turbo!, goalie40, Apr-12-08 09:54 PM, #1
RE: Need help building my turbo!, foggy45, Apr-13-08 08:36 AM, #2
RE: Need help building my turbo!, DSMalex, Apr-13-08 03:39 PM, #3
      RE: Need help building my turbo!, eclipserst3, Apr-13-08 08:38 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #103280 Previous topic | Next topic