Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #101369
View in linear mode

Subject: "portfueler and aem wide band data logging/tuning" Previous topic | Next topic
streetlightningAug-29-07 12:47 PM
Member since Mar 19th 2004
778 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101369, "portfueler and aem wide band data logging/tuning"
Aug-29-07 01:10 PM by streetlightning

hope this is the tight forum.
im going to be running the port fueler sys, and i have a laptop in the car/deticated for tuning. i was wondering for those who use the PF, if it logs as well, im sure all it wil log is psi, but if it does log, what else does it log, and is there any way i can wire in the white 0-5v analog output signal(from my WB uego) to my comp to log that in conjuntion with my PF logging.

or, can i wire the white wire (from WB uego) into my ECU, so the ecu will see the WB readings, and then i can use an obdII cable to the laptop to log the A/F rigght? but will the ECU seeing the WB a/f effect all the othter perameters that the ecu changes based on the a/f? aka will the ecu seeing wb a/f fuck up the ecu/car. thanx for your help. hope that was somewhat clear..lol

if i can wire the WB signal into my ecu , can i use an OBD 2 to USB to do the logging, or does it have to be obd2 to RS-232? thanx

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #101369 Previous topic | Next topic