Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #96738
View in linear mode

Subject: "Paint and Body guys please look!" Previous topic | Next topic
edxmonOct-02-06 02:19 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96738, "Paint and Body guys please look!"
Oct-02-06 02:27 PM by edxmon

Well, as some of you know i am getting a complete paint job quite soon. with that will come some "detailing", such as poloshing my headlights once more and maybe giving my tails one more shot of nite-shades. So this post is mainly because i am tired of re-sanding and polishing my headlights every so often, so i looked into this 3m product: Scotchgard™ Paint Protection Film. and came across the precut kits for our cars. now i was wondering if any of you paint and body guys have tried it and think it will solve my issue here. here are the products:

http://www.invisiblemask.com/cgi-bin/products/browser.cgi?prevtype=1&prevyear=1998&prevmake=28&prevmodel=478&prevsubmodel=0&prevseries=0&type=1&year=1998&make=28&model=478&submodel=1196

*note: the only kit with no illustration is the headlight kit

hers a quik pic of what im talking about:

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Paint and Body guys please look! [View all] , edxmon, Oct-02-06 02:19 PM
  RE: Paint and Body guys please look!, eclipse982nrRST, Oct-03-06 10:00 AM, #1
RE: Paint and Body guys please look!, edxmon, Oct-03-06 10:04 AM, #2
      RE: Paint and Body guys please look!, Blizare, Oct-04-06 12:11 PM, #3
           RE: Paint and Body guys please look!, edxmon, Oct-04-06 01:33 PM, #4
                RE: Paint and Body guys please look!, R34Eclipse, Oct-04-06 04:35 PM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #96738 Previous topic | Next topic