Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #89479
View in linear mode

Subject: "Headliner peeling" Previous topic | Next topic
LouisOct-02-05 02:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
158 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89479, "Headliner peeling"

The front of my headliner cloth is starting to peel off ...I was reading the archives and got the 3M spray adhesive. I was wondering since its just the front thats starting to peel if it'll be easier to fix it by removing the whole headliner foam out of the car and gluing the edge or while its in place just spray on the front edge thats coming off and glue it back on wihtout removing the actual foam form the car. I know there was a writeup on replacing your headliner but the links no longer work,then again its not too bad that I think id have to replace the whole thing i think i can just glue the edge thats peeling off right?
I've never removed the headliner so I'm not sure if it's just a matter of removing the inside door rubber molding?..how about 4 corners where the vinyl panels are do i have to remove those? or will it just come off once i remove the door molding? I have a sunroof so that mold looks tricky if i was to replace the whole cloth.....anyways sorry lots of q's even if somoene just has an updated link to the "how-to" i'd appreciate it.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Headliner peeling [View all] , Louis, Oct-02-05 02:20 PM
  RE: Headliner peeling, MCubed45, Oct-02-05 03:04 PM, #1
RE: Headliner peeling, RickyMeeses, Oct-03-05 05:45 AM, #2
      RE: Headliner peeling, jonhix, Oct-03-05 06:31 AM, #3
           RE: Headliner peeling, destruckeclipse, Oct-03-05 08:05 AM, #4
                RE: Headliner peeling, Aggression, Oct-03-05 08:31 AM, #5
                RE: Headliner peeling, Louis, Oct-03-05 04:55 PM, #6
                     RE: Headliner peeling, R34Eclipse, Oct-03-05 05:04 PM, #7
                          RE: Headliner peeling, jonhix, Oct-03-05 06:46 PM, #8
                               RE: Headliner peeling, 95greenhrcgs, Oct-04-05 07:00 AM, #9

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #89479 Previous topic | Next topic