Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #84778
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: i think i have a bad switch,plz look in and help" Previous topic | Next topic
1995talonMay-07-05 07:57 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
626 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#84794, "RE: i think i have a bad switch,plz look in and help"
In response to In response to 2
May-07-05 08:02 AM by 1995talon

ok now i got the pass side switch working,he missed a 2nd ground that has to be hooked up for the switch to work..

BUT now my prob is there is only 3 wires left(2 brown and 1 black)and all go to the door locks,so the only way to have the drivers switch run the pass window is to hook it up to the same wires that pass switch uses to run the motor.i hooked both drivers and pass switchs up to the same wires but the window goes VERY SLOW and draws ALOT of power usein either of the switchs,unhook the drivers side and everything is fine.

so it must be causein a short at the drivers switch(putin power IN where power comes OUT) but how can i fix this?i need something that will let power from the drivers switch thur to the pass switch but not let any power from the pass switch run into the drivers..

im make a new thread now that i know its not the switch.

Black apillars,black door sills,97-99 eclipse grill,floor mats,CF shift boot and Ebrake cover,CF gauge cluster cover,chrome gauge cluster trim rings

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

i think i have a bad switch,plz look in and help [View all] , 1995talon, May-06-05 04:16 PM
  RE: i think i have a bad switch,plz look in and help, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, May-06-05 09:46 PM, #1
RE: i think i have a bad switch,plz look in and help, 1995talon, May-07-05 05:06 AM, #2
      RE: i think i have a bad switch,plz look in and help, 1995talon, May-07-05 07:57 AM #3

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #84778 Previous topic | Next topic