Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #84778
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: i think i have a bad switch,plz look in and help" Previous topic | Next topic
1995talonMay-07-05 05:06 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
626 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#84789, "RE: i think i have a bad switch,plz look in and help"
In response to In response to 1

well this is the wirein that i got from someone on here.

Door-----------------Spal
-------------------------
Blue-----------------Red--------power for up/down
Black----------------Brown------ground
Green/Red Stripe-----Black (window Actuator) neg
Green/Black Stripe---Red (window Actuator) - pos

i forgot what colors goto the green wire and black wire for the spal kit to the pass. side window from the drivers side.

Passenger Side
------------
Door-------------------Spal
----------------------------
Blue/Black Stripe------Red
Brown/Yellow Stripe----Black
Green/Yellow Stripe----Green
Green/Red Stripe-------Red (window actuator) - pos
Green/Black Stripe-----Black (window actuator) neg

theres not to much to go wrong with just six wires.i know the power to the switch is right,i know i have the right motor wires so what ever it is its in the harness(doubtfull) or the switch but i dont see how the switch could be bad because there is nothing to it at all.

now when i opend the drivers switch it has a board in it and thats why i was askin if the 2 needed to be hooked up together for the pass switch to work right,kinda like a master and a slave-where the slave cant work without the master..also im not usein any relays and past the switch harness its all my wireing..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

i think i have a bad switch,plz look in and help [View all] , 1995talon, May-06-05 04:16 PM
  RE: i think i have a bad switch,plz look in and help, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, May-06-05 09:46 PM, #1
RE: i think i have a bad switch,plz look in and help, 1995talon, May-07-05 05:06 AM #2
      RE: i think i have a bad switch,plz look in and help, 1995talon, May-07-05 07:57 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #84778 Previous topic | Next topic