Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #555
View in linear mode

Subject: "import cart parts" Previous topic | Next topic
sokamotoDec-30-00 08:45 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#555, "import cart parts"

Hello,
My name is Satoshi Okamoto. Ifm from NJ and me and my friends are starting out a business, importing car parts that are mainly not sold in the United States.
This is just the beginning phase of our operation, and we need to ask for your opinions and form a survey thatfll help us determine which parts are generating the most interest. This will in turn help us figure out which parts to import. If a certain product drives enough demand, wefll decide to import it so the more inputs we receive, the more it will help us.

Now, this web page was created temporarily because I wanted input from you guys as soon as possible so please understand that some pictures are really bad in quality.
The address is http://www.phatpro.com/vote/poll1.html
Any comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Please, email me any comments you have at shadow27@speakeasy.net
NOTE: Costs are all at Retail Price IN JAPAN. This is not the final price we are looking to sell at. So if you think kind of expensive, donft worry. If you think kinda cheap, we are in good hands!
Regards,
@
Satoshi Okamoto

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #555 Previous topic | Next topic