Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #4115
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: how did they change the placement of reverse lights?" Previous topic | Next topic
cyanMay-14-01 06:21 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4116, "RE: how did they change the placement of reverse lights?"
In response to In response to 0

there are a few other small snags to go through converting the rear to eclipse, but nothing major or expensive compared to the bumper and taillights. you can install the lights yourself (you can wire them too if you decide you wanna do it)

you can check my site for a few rear pics of my car with the altezza lights on it. depending on which rear bumper you get (i didnt look) you will need one of two reverse light styles. preferably, get the 2G-b lights from 97-99s, they stay cleaner and look a little better too (except on the rudora rear bumper, mmm)

good luck

http://www.geocities.com/blue2gnt

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

how did they change the placement of reverse lights? [View all] , nappyjim, May-14-01 03:59 PM
  RE: how did they change the placement of reverse lights?, cyan, May-14-01 06:21 PM #1

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #4115 Previous topic | Next topic