Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #31512
View in linear mode

Subject: "$%#@ My dad ruined my bumper!!! (VENTING)" Previous topic | Next topic
HadesOmegaSep-21-02 08:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31512, "$%#@ My dad ruined my bumper!!! (VENTING)"

ARRRGHHHH I'm so pissed my dad backed into my car with my MR2. So stupid he was backing it up with the trunk up. if you don't know MR2s rear window is hella tiny if the trunk were up you can't see jack snap. I'm in my room browsing the internet and I heard a big CRUNCH and I'm all uh oh I might have got hated on by someone. Like someone threw a brick at my car or something. So I almost grab my wooden sword but decide to go to the window first and I see my dad and my neighbor looking at my car. I look at my car and go "hmm doesn't look like anything happened." Then I go outside and I see the front bumper pushed in a bit and hella paint marks on it. I'm like WTF!? My dad's all I back up into your car. I'm like in my mind thinking "WTF!? I can see that!" He's all "I didn't see your car." Dang how do you not see my car Man whatta dumbass how could you not have seen a 2800 lb car in your rear view mirror. The MR2 was like 2 or 3 car length ahead of my car so I could only imagine how fast he hit my car.

Here's the worst thing it's my dad WTF am I suppose to do I wouldn't give a crap if someone else did it but how am I suppose to get it fixed. I bought this bumper for 80 bux and spent hella hours fitting and fixing it and now this crap happens. I thought man my car looks nice I finally have some RICE. Not only did this bumper have a great view on the IC, it had hella airflow going toward the IC and the oil cooler. It fit with teh oil cooler perfectly. I was gonna make an induction scoop with the other sidescoop. NOt to mention those fog lights would be perfect for canyon running. I think it's "TOTALLED" meaning it's gonna cost more to fix it than what I bought it for. Now I check it out on the internet and this sinsei bumer is like super mega rare and it costs like 300 bux brand new. WTF am I gonna do I'm struggling to do this rebuild. I don't even have money to buy skirts or even paint for that bumper. AARRRGHHH!!! On top of that I can't even pass smog so I'm double screwed tripled screwed!!! I've been depressed the past couple days and this just takes the cake. I'll post pix of teh damage tommorow, maybe someone can give me an estimate on how much that thing will cost, he said he'll fix it and get it painted, but I didn't plan on painting it until I was totally done moding the exterior (IE skirts and wing) so WTF am I gonna do now flossinpinoy gave me such a good deal on that bumper and all that work getting it to fit all down the drain. I woulda figured if that bumper went it woulda gone down battling not some stupid crap like my dad backed the car I BUILT bymyself into my beautiful eclipse Well it looks like it's the return of the smiley face now. LIFE SUX....

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

$%#@ My dad ruined my bumper!!! (VENTING) [View all] , HadesOmega, Sep-21-02 08:00 PM
  RE: $%#@ My dad ruined my bumper!!! (VENTING), chachi, Sep-21-02 08:46 PM, #1
RE: $%#@ My dad ruined my bumper!!! (VENTING), vegasdsmr, Sep-21-02 10:40 PM, #2
      RE: $%#@ My dad ruined my bumper!!! (VENTING), fauchpj, Sep-22-02 02:05 AM, #3
           RE: $%#@ My dad ruined my bumper!!! (VENTING), ModeratorEvuLFleA, Sep-22-02 03:36 AM, #4
                RE: $%#@ My dad ruined my bumper!!! (VENTING), 97_ESi, Sep-22-02 04:55 AM, #5
                     RE: $%#@ My dad ruined my bumper!!! (VENTING), HadesOmega, Sep-22-02 11:53 AM, #6
                          RE: $%#@ My dad ruined my bumper!!! (VENTING), MotoFool, Sep-24-02 07:58 AM, #7
                               RE: $%#@ My dad ruined my bumper!!! (VENTING), 95_ESi_Person, Sep-24-02 08:10 AM, #8

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #31512 Previous topic | Next topic