Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #20247
View in linear mode

Subject: "UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Apr-20-02 05:29 AM

#20258, "UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to In response to 10

kay, i took pictures....

Once again, nothing been done yet. I told him that i was taking pics as evidence and i am madd as hell, etc.. I told him the reason im mad is because he isnt being straight up with me, keeps lying, etc....blowing me off.

I said, look from now I want you to be straight with me, tell me the truth, and if you havent looked at it yet, TELL ME, etc...he said ok ok ok.

He proceeded to tell me the "truth" which I do kinda beleive him, but not much since he is not trustworthy so far. Well anyways, he said that the urethane primer is hard to get, very expensive, he ordered it and that is what he is waiting on now. He said it will either be there today or monday, but he cant spray it until tues or wed. he said he's sorry and he will let me know more whats going on now.

Joe last nite told me at dino's that he "gaurentees that body shop NEVER painted a urethane bumper before, etc" and I told the body shop owner that, he got quiet. cause he knows its true. He said its been taking so long since I "insisted that he use primer"

So now i feel a LIL better, but not much. So then he proceeded to show me a civic that he will be customizing and doing an engine swap with, etc...the owner didnt pay their bill so he owns it now as a lein and shit. i made small talk with him about honda engines and swaps, turbos and bullshited him telling him i got all these honda buddies and they do engine swaps etc and i could hook him up if he treats my ass right and gets this shit done.... so i left on "good terms" even tho i am still mad.

So....body shop experts... Is urethane primer really hard to order?

second, is it expensive?

I told him that if money was a factor that I would pay a lil more to make sure the job is done right, etc. (I KNOW I KNOW, but at this point i knew what he'd say....) his reply? "no, man, its not about the money at all, its fine, trust me, we'll get it done"

so hrrrrm? seems convicing but i dont know guys......what do you think?

Also, looks like the "bend" or "dent" in the center was stretched back out with the bumper sitting like that since last nite in the pics from what i can tell...duno tho

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced! [View all] , Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Apr-19-02 07:20 AM
  RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, evan2, Apr-19-02 07:25 AM, #1
RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, vegasdsmr, Apr-19-02 07:27 AM, #2
RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, basikstylz (Guest), Apr-19-02 07:49 AM, #3
      RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, Teameclipse804, Apr-19-02 08:19 AM, #4
           RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, cyan, Apr-19-02 08:23 AM, #5
                RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Apr-19-02 08:48 AM, #6
                     RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, JohnnyCorona, Apr-19-02 09:02 AM, #7
                          RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Apr-19-02 09:05 AM, #8
                               RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, 98GST16, Apr-19-02 12:36 PM, #9
                                    RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, klipzracer, Apr-19-02 01:11 PM, #10
                                         UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Apr-20-02 05:29 AM #11
                                              RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, basikstylz (Guest), Apr-20-02 06:56 AM, #12
                                                   RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, PowerEclipses, Apr-20-02 07:24 AM, #13
                                                        RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Teameclipse804, Apr-20-02 08:19 AM, #14
                                                             RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, klipzracer, Apr-20-02 08:23 AM, #15
                                                                  RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Teameclipse804, Apr-20-02 09:15 AM, #16
                                                                       RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Apr-20-02 11:39 AM, #17
                                                                            RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Teameclipse804, Apr-20-02 11:59 AM, #18
                                                                            RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, PowerEclipses, Apr-20-02 12:02 PM, #19
                                                                                 RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, basikstylz (Guest), Apr-20-02 12:10 PM, #20
                                                                                      RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Teameclipse804, Apr-20-02 12:20 PM, #21
                                                                                           RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Apr-20-02 02:09 PM, #22
                                                                                                RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Teameclipse804, Apr-20-02 02:38 PM, #23
                                                                                                     RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, HondaHater21, Apr-20-02 03:39 PM, #24
RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, TeamXtremeRS, Apr-21-02 01:58 AM, #25
RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Apr-21-02 03:54 AM, #26
      RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, basikstylz (Guest), Apr-21-02 04:51 AM, #27
           RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, klipzracer, Apr-21-02 07:06 AM, #28
                RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, 99Eclipse, Apr-21-02 08:47 AM, #29
RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, CluckeRMC, Apr-21-02 10:04 AM, #30
RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, cyan, Apr-21-02 11:37 AM, #31
      RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Apr-22-02 12:00 AM, #32
           RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, fauchpj, Apr-22-02 02:02 AM, #33
                RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Apr-22-02 04:26 AM, #34
                     RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, basikstylz (Guest), Apr-22-02 05:14 AM, #35
                          RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, Jen, Apr-23-02 02:27 AM, #36
                               RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, Mannyyy, Apr-23-02 04:01 AM, #37

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #20247 Previous topic | Next topic