Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #20247
View in linear mode

Subject: "Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!" Previous topic | Next topic
Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Apr-19-02 07:20 AM

#20247, "Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!"

Well, I go over to the body shop today. ONCE AGAIN to see how it's going with my wing and my front.

The front i found in a corner, on TOP of a pile of rubble and metal shards! it was sitting like this " /\ " on top of the shit! It looks like they never even did one god damn thing to the bumper since LAST SATURDAY!

The bumper is now bent horribly in the center where the bottom lip is...its now bent upwards as if someone took a pole under the center of the car and lifted up on it. he SAYS it can be bent back into place. he promises me that if it cant be bent back, then his employee will eat that $500 out of his check and he will either pay me for the bumper or replace it for me.

FUCKERS.

Now, as for the wing? I still have not seen it yet since last saturday. he CLAIMS that it was dropped off somewhere and it will be back, since they couldnt fix the cracks completely, it was still not smooth. WTF? He JUST told me last nite on the phone BOTH where done and ready to be sprayed with clear, that I could pick my shit up TODAY.

In conclusion? Nothing has been done. At all. I have been lied to 5 times now. Twice i have been told by the SAME guy that it was ready, its just drying.

I am stuck with these assholes cause he's fixing the wing for free...but this has gone on way too long!

yesterday he also told me the mesh was cut and they were putting it on the bumper to set in with the adheasive. Well what did i find today? My brand new sheet of mesh i bought at home depot, STILL flat and complete, not even touched...AND in the same spot i left it last saturday.

WHAT DO I DO? What do you suggest? They fucked that bumper up badly by just having it sit on some shit for soooo long evidently that it bent it into the state that its in now. I have never felt so pissed off and so helpless in my entire life.

I need help quick.

He claims it will be done by 5-6pm today. It's 2:45 pm central time rite now. wtf?

This has turned out to be the biggest nightmare i ever experienced in my life with this fucking car. For a bumper??????????????????? NOT worth it if you ask me.

BTW>... DONT EVER TAKE YOUR CAR OR BODY PARTS TO ADVANTAGE BODY SHOP OFF DUNVALE AND RICHMOND IN HOUSTON TX.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced! [View all] , Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Apr-19-02 07:20 AM
  RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, evan2, Apr-19-02 07:25 AM, #1
RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, vegasdsmr, Apr-19-02 07:27 AM, #2
RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, basikstylz (Guest), Apr-19-02 07:49 AM, #3
      RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, Teameclipse804, Apr-19-02 08:19 AM, #4
           RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, cyan, Apr-19-02 08:23 AM, #5
                RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Apr-19-02 08:48 AM, #6
                     RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, JohnnyCorona, Apr-19-02 09:02 AM, #7
                          RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Apr-19-02 09:05 AM, #8
                               RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, 98GST16, Apr-19-02 12:36 PM, #9
                                    RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, klipzracer, Apr-19-02 01:11 PM, #10
                                         UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Apr-20-02 05:29 AM, #11
                                              RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, basikstylz (Guest), Apr-20-02 06:56 AM, #12
                                                   RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, PowerEclipses, Apr-20-02 07:24 AM, #13
                                                        RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Teameclipse804, Apr-20-02 08:19 AM, #14
                                                             RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, klipzracer, Apr-20-02 08:23 AM, #15
                                                                  RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Teameclipse804, Apr-20-02 09:15 AM, #16
                                                                       RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Apr-20-02 11:39 AM, #17
                                                                            RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Teameclipse804, Apr-20-02 11:59 AM, #18
                                                                            RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, PowerEclipses, Apr-20-02 12:02 PM, #19
                                                                                 RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, basikstylz (Guest), Apr-20-02 12:10 PM, #20
                                                                                      RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Teameclipse804, Apr-20-02 12:20 PM, #21
                                                                                           RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Apr-20-02 02:09 PM, #22
                                                                                                RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Teameclipse804, Apr-20-02 02:38 PM, #23
                                                                                                     RE: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, HondaHater21, Apr-20-02 03:39 PM, #24
RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, TeamXtremeRS, Apr-21-02 01:58 AM, #25
RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Apr-21-02 03:54 AM, #26
      RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, basikstylz (Guest), Apr-21-02 04:51 AM, #27
           RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, klipzracer, Apr-21-02 07:06 AM, #28
                RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, 99Eclipse, Apr-21-02 08:47 AM, #29
RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, CluckeRMC, Apr-21-02 10:04 AM, #30
RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, cyan, Apr-21-02 11:37 AM, #31
      RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Apr-22-02 12:00 AM, #32
           RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, fauchpj, Apr-22-02 02:02 AM, #33
                RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Apr-22-02 04:26 AM, #34
                     RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, basikstylz (Guest), Apr-22-02 05:14 AM, #35
                          RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, Jen, Apr-23-02 02:27 AM, #36
                               RE: Need Advice-ASAP Body Shop horrors...and my bumper mite have to be replaced!, Mannyyy, Apr-23-02 04:01 AM, #37

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #20247 Previous topic | Next topic