Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105994
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Identify these brackets" Previous topic | Next topic
kevoxxxSep-18-17 12:25 AM
Member since Oct 10th 2015
6 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105996, "RE: Identify these brackets"
In response to In response to 1

yeah they show up small on my computer too and I don't understand why since they're a copy from photobucket.com which is a fullscreen image :S

The windshied washer reservoir guess sounds pretty good to me! I'll try and see if the other one holds the fusebox in any way....

The main reason I ask is because these are the last brackets I found in my boxes of unorganized parts that are not yet powdercoated so I want to send them off to get powdercoated before everything gets put back together! But I'm moving the battery to the trunk and the windshield reservoir to the cabin so there's no need for those brackets....I guess I'll roll the dice and see what happens lol. Thanks for the help.

PS if you sold your 2g years ago, do you have a 1g now? If not, why do you still post here? lol

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Identify these brackets [View all] , kevoxxx, Sep-13-17 10:44 PM
  RE: Identify these brackets, ModeratorCorbin, Sep-17-17 08:12 AM, #1
RE: Identify these brackets, kevoxxx, Sep-18-17 12:25 AM #2
      RE: Identify these brackets, ModeratorCorbin, Sep-20-17 04:36 PM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105994 Previous topic | Next topic