Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105955
View in linear mode

Subject: "All Black Interior" Previous topic | Next topic
dadude1425Nov-16-13 12:33 AM
Member since Aug 20th 2013
1 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105955, "All Black Interior"

I currently have the Saronno Red exterior with the black and tan interior, but I think it would look much nicer with an all black interior, much like this pic I found on a thread on DSMTuners about carpet cleaning...

I don't want to mess with painting, knowing it won't look as good or stand up to any wear, so does anyone know how I would go about finding all the trim pieces? These cars aren't popular at all in my area. I've maybe seen 3 other 2G DSMs within a 100 mile radius, so junk/salvage yards and classifieds are out. I tried JNZ Tuning, and though I was looking for '99 parts (I'm pretty sure the OZ Rally Edition had an all black interior, and I thought those would be listed too), they didn't have any special black pieces that are normally gray. Is there a website or somewhere I can go to get these OZRE trim pieces?

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

All Black Interior [View all] , dadude1425, Nov-16-13 12:33 AM
  RE: All Black Interior, eclipse420ags, Nov-18-13 06:52 AM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105955 Previous topic | Next topic