Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105813
View in linear mode

Subject: "Airbag sensors and wiring for engine bay" Previous topic | Next topic
QC DSM ESiTAug-29-12 10:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105813, "Airbag sensors and wiring for engine bay"

Hello everyone! I've been slowly redoing my radiator support because of an unfortunate accident. The front end has been redone and now I'm working on the wiring from the fuse box the front and sides of the car. I'm only messing with the front part as the there is technically 2 parts to the harness and the engine harness was unaffected by the accident. My car is a 95 ESi manual and the donor harness is a 96 ESi Automatic (i believe). On the old damaged harness I have I red wire loomed and red connector underneath each fender (under the fender liner just about the tire). The donor harness doesn't have these connectors at all. Does anyone know if they changed the air bag sensors to a different spot at the 95's? Does anyone know anything about getting my airbags to still work with this harness? Did some of our cars not have airbags at all? I looked up on the FSM and it doesn't show these connectors (that I have on my factory harness) on the connector part locations either. Does anyone have wiring diagrams so I can still make my airbags work at all? Any help would be appreciated as I still have the airbags in my car and would like to have them if at all possible. Thanks

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Airbag sensors and wiring for engine bay [View all] , QC DSM ESiT, Aug-29-12 10:56 PM
  RE: Airbag sensors and wiring for engine bay, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-31-12 07:49 PM, #1
RE: Airbag sensors and wiring for engine bay, QC DSM ESiT, Sep-05-12 06:47 PM, #2
      RE: Airbag sensors and wiring for engine bay, QC DSM ESiT, Sep-06-12 08:40 PM, #3
           RE: Airbag sensors and wiring for engine bay, QC DSM ESiT, Sep-19-12 03:48 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105813 Previous topic | Next topic