Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105732
View in linear mode

Subject: "best place to find OEM quality fenders or front bumper" Previous topic | Next topic
QC DSM ESiTJun-18-12 07:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105732, "best place to find OEM quality fenders or front bumper"

Hey guys, I'm working on bringing my Talon back to life and I'm looking for good brand new fenders and possibly 97-98 Talon front bumper. I know there are a lot of differant places that sell new fenders but I want to get the best quality ones that will fit the best. I'm not sure where to go about getting them and what company makes them. So if anyone has some suggestions on where I can get good quality or as close to OEM quality fenders I would greatly appreciate it.

Also I'm going to need a good condition 97-98 Talon front bumper. If anywhere has new ones that would be great but I might just have to settle for trying to get one used. If anyone has suggestions on where to go for this too that would be great.

Thanks in advance everyone.

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

best place to find OEM quality fenders or front bumper [View all] , QC DSM ESiT, Jun-18-12 07:59 PM
  RE: best place to find OEM quality fenders or front bumper, 740 turbo brick, Jun-18-12 08:38 PM, #1
RE: best place to find OEM quality fenders or front bumper, fast420a83, Jul-07-12 12:03 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105732 Previous topic | Next topic