Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105406
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: modifying the stock interior " Previous topic | Next topic
FotowntalonAug-23-11 11:49 PM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105407, "RE: modifying the stock interior "
In response to In response to 0

I guess I am kind of confused, its all about what you are going for. You looking for seat covers or a nice set of racing seats? If you can find a part out car with leather seats I think that looks the best. You want to keep the grey interior but upgrade it? A common practice is painting a lot of the interior (like dash and door panels) black. You can always throw on a shift knob, shift boot, and steering wheel.

I am redoing my interior(very slowly, bottom of the list in priorities) but with a CF/black theme. Have a CF sticker on the inside of the gauge cluster. CF shift boot ($30 off ebay) and redid my sun visors to CF. Eventually I am going to paint the interior black... one day,as I said before, bottom of my priority list.

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

modifying the stock interior [View all] , shatteredsilence, Aug-23-11 11:30 PM
  RE: modifying the stock interior , Fotowntalon, Aug-23-11 11:49 PM #1
RE: modifying the stock interior , shatteredsilence, Aug-24-11 08:12 AM, #2
      RE: modifying the stock interior , shatteredsilence, Aug-24-11 10:52 PM, #3
RE: modifying the stock interior , esiMonster, Sep-16-11 04:38 PM, #4
RE: modifying the stock interior , shatteredsilence, Sep-18-11 09:15 AM, #5
      RE: modifying the stock interior , mindxless, Sep-23-11 12:05 AM, #6
           RE: modifying the stock interior , shatteredsilence, Sep-23-11 04:53 AM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105406 Previous topic | Next topic