Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #1039
View in threaded mode

Subject: "It looks like an upside down teardrop mounted on the panel" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDeanoDJan-28-01 09:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1099 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1042, "It looks like an upside down teardrop mounted on the panel"
In response to In response to 2

It mounts/sticks flush to the slightly curved panel. I would just leave the housing the way it is, with the button on the top and the lights(red/green)on the bottom. You could get a fog light switch from allmitsubishi.com or satan....it should not be much $. Mine looks pretty darn good the way it is and I really like seeing the red/green lights to know if they are on/off....especially on those heavy rainy afternoons. It is pretty cool to be able to run my fogs with just the parking lights or with low beams or with high beams or just by themselves. Let me know if you still cannot visualize the mounting place and I will take a pic with my buddies digital.

DeanoD
1997RS-NeverTurbo
http://ar.dsm.org

97 RS(PTE SC-61, Built Long Block, Electromotive Tec 3)It's Here!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

aftermarket foglights w factory switch [View all] , js99rs, Jan-27-01 10:58 AM
  I mounted my button switch just below the cruise button, TeamDeanoD, Jan-28-01 04:49 AM, #1
RE: I mounted my button switch just below the cruise button, js99rs, Jan-28-01 08:57 AM, #2
It looks like an upside down teardrop mounted on the panel, TeamDeanoD, Jan-28-01 09:22 AM #3
RE: It looks like an upside down teardrop mounted on the panel, TeamMichael_97RS, Jan-28-01 10:07 AM, #4
RE: It looks like an upside down teardrop mounted on the panel, js99rs, Jan-29-01 08:17 AM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #1039 Previous topic | Next topic