Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #97251
View in linear mode

Subject: "some random pics of the car" Previous topic | Next topic
taclipseNov-18-06 06:23 PM
Member since Apr 12th 2004
200 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97251, "some random pics of the car"

Well I have owned 2 2gnts over a 4 1/2 year span, both were/are turbo. I have been reading up on the 2gnt the entire time. I am more of a lurker but i thought i would post some pics to show my progress on my car and show some appreciation. First off would be my old black car with my hood junkyard turbo setup... it ran like crap but it was fast ! after a few unfortunate events I got rid of the black car ended up with a 97 talon esi auto. This is my new project car... All my hard work is going into this shell. I just recently converted the car over to manual, painted the engine bay and I THINK i am the first to do a complete engine wiring harness tuck on a 2gnt( i will get more into detail later on). I am still in the process of completing the car ... mainly fuel system and fabrication of manifold and pipes. Here is a list of my mods and some pics of my cars. Hope you guys enjoy!
head- crower turbo grind cams, valve springs and retainers, ss 1mm oversized valves 5 angle valve job, Ported intake ports, ported and polished exhaust ports.
block- JE pistons .20 over, crower rods, arp headstuds, cometic head gasket, total seal piston rings, mellings oil pump, clevite 77 main and rod mearings.
misc other things- turbonetics t60bb turbocharger, hks ssqv bov, XS power huge intercooler, Antireversion upper intake manifold, accufab mustang 75mm throttlebody, AEM tru time cam gears, afx udp, afx front motor mount, egr block off plates, Volk GT-n's, kyb agx's in the rear and gr2's in the front, eibach springs, gst rear sway bar and discs, thermal r&d exhaust, greddy profec b spec 2, hks tt, aeromotive 1:1 fpr with return line setup. Im too lazy to type so here are some pics! I dont sign on here too much so sorry in advance if it takes me a while to answer any questions or respond to answers
this is my old car

here is my current car

now are pics under the knife!

this is after i stipped everything that i was not going to use, painted and relocated the ecu and fuse box.

I am still waiting on megasquirt, injectors, fab work and my intake manifold to come in. I think i am test fitting this intake manifold for antireversion. If everything goes good he will put them into production. I will be sure to get dyno #'s for everyone. and finally some appreciation back to the site!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

some random pics of the car [View all] , taclipse, Nov-18-06 06:23 PM
  RE: some random pics of the car, ScreaminE, Nov-19-06 05:02 AM, #1
RE: some random pics of the car, destruckeclipse, Nov-19-06 01:17 PM, #2
      RE: some random pics of the car, taclipse, Nov-19-06 02:29 PM, #3
           RE: some random pics of the car, slowmitsu, Nov-19-06 03:45 PM, #4
                RE: some random pics of the car, TeamDR1665, Nov-19-06 04:52 PM, #5
                RE: some random pics of the car, taclipse, Nov-19-06 06:26 PM, #6
                     RE: some random pics of the car, hazardeclipse, Nov-20-06 04:22 AM, #7
                          RE: some random pics of the car, eclipse982nrRST, Nov-20-06 06:44 AM, #8
                               RE: some random pics of the car, hazardeclipse, Nov-20-06 08:26 AM, #9
                               RE: some random pics of the car, taclipse, Nov-20-06 12:03 PM, #10
                                    RE: some random pics of the car, orzech, Nov-20-06 03:05 PM, #11
                                    RE: some random pics of the car, taclipse, Nov-21-06 05:42 AM, #13
                                         RE: some random pics of the car, taclipse, Dec-12-06 04:53 PM, #14
                                    RE: some random pics of the car, Moderatorcs82685, Nov-20-06 03:46 PM, #12
                                         RE: some random pics of the car, saikou, Dec-13-06 06:38 PM, #15
                                              RE: some random pics of the car, taclipse, Dec-14-06 12:02 PM, #16
                                                   RE: some random pics of the car, blcktalipse, Dec-14-06 12:13 PM, #17
                                                        RE: some random pics of the car, destruckeclipse, Dec-17-06 11:54 AM, #18
                                                             RE: some random pics of the car, taclipse, Dec-20-06 02:29 PM, #19
                                                             RE: some random pics of the car, edxmon, Dec-21-06 06:26 PM, #20
                                                                  RE: some random pics of the car, taclipse, Dec-24-06 02:47 AM, #21
                                                                       RE: some random pics of the car, mike_d, Dec-24-06 06:23 AM, #22
                                                                            RE: some random pics of the car, taclipse, Dec-30-06 08:29 AM, #23
                                                                                 RE: some random pics of the car, edxmon, Dec-30-06 03:17 PM, #24
                                                                                      RE: some random pics of the car, HipHop615, Jan-01-07 08:41 AM, #25
                                                                                      RE: some random pics of the car, taclipse, Jan-01-07 12:30 PM, #26
                                                                                           RE: some random pics of the car, avengerowner23, Sep-12-07 03:08 PM, #27
                                                                                                RE: some random pics of the car, taclipse, Sep-13-07 08:38 AM, #28
                                                                                      RE: some random pics of the car, taclipse, Sep-15-07 10:13 AM, #29
                                                                                           RE: some random pics of the car, Slammed420A, Sep-18-07 08:34 AM, #30
                                                                                                RE: some random pics of the car, taclipse, Sep-18-07 11:16 AM, #31
                                                                                                     RE: some random pics of the car, dalesmitsu, Sep-18-07 12:20 PM, #32

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #97251 Previous topic | Next topic