Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #83684
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: want take out my dash board" Previous topic | Next topic
1995talonApr-12-05 08:14 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
626 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83764, "RE: want take out my dash board"
In response to In response to 4
Apr-12-05 08:15 AM by 1995talon

Originally posted by HipHop615
Originally posted by 1995talon
Originally posted by eclipse98 like the topic says, is there a DIY that shows you how to take off the dashboard?? i gotta take it off so that i can paint it and finish off my interior
dood its very easy.i dont see why youd need a write up to do this.going by what everyone said on here i thought it was going to be very hard but it turned out to be a pie job. just take your seats out,center console,glove box,panels under the dash,kick panels beside the console,kick panels on the floor near the door,door sills,the 2 dash speakers,all the switchs on the dash,radio,gauge cluster then its like 5 bolts and you pull the dash out..i took every single piece of my insides out inc the dash in about 1hr10min with no help...
not trying to be rude by why the hell did u take your seats and door sills out to take a dashboard out.... Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th) Me - "I don't think I lost the love for my car, I think the cops took it..." GROUP BUY OEM CF Hoods http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=49&topic_id=3652&mode=full Parts 4 Sale: Apexi N1 Full-CatBack, AEM V2 CAI, Eclipse MP3 Player, Sony 10 Disc CD Changer, Red OEM Hood, LOTS of StreeGlow Products, SFMU, EVO Front Bumper (Perfect Fitment but needs to be fixed), Skunk2 Coil-Overs W/ KYB AGX Shocks, NEW Light Grey Racing Seats, Blitz Side Skirts, Authentic Bomex Front, Sides & Rear, MTX Tranny, Turbo Kit (Turbonetics T4 Turbo, Turbonetics Delta Mark II Wastegate, Turbo Manifold, Vortech FMU, & Turbo XS RFL BOV) Parts I Want/Need: Polished/Chromed VC, Black Door Sills, Levoc Auto Shifter, All Trunk Panels, All Hatch Panels, Seat Belts Covers (All 4 Caps & 2 Rear Pieces that slide), Kick Panels, Handle On Pass. A Pillar

i was replacing the carpet at the sametime as the dash.and by not havin the front seats in it makes the job a lot ezer..

Black apillars,black door sills,drivers side fender cap(end cap),floor mats,CF shift boot and Ebrake cover

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

want take out my dash board [View all] , eclipse98, Apr-10-05 05:03 AM
  RE: want take out my dash board, EvMan2345, Apr-10-05 06:27 AM, #1
RE: want take out my dash board, eclipse98, Apr-10-05 12:43 PM, #2
RE: want take out my dash board, 1995talon, Apr-11-05 12:57 AM, #3
RE: want take out my dash board, HipHop615, Apr-11-05 06:49 AM, #4
RE: want take out my dash board, 1995talon, Apr-12-05 08:14 AM #6
RE: want take out my dash board, TeamDR1665, Apr-11-05 11:01 AM, #5
      RE: want take out my dash board, 1995talon, Apr-12-05 08:19 AM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #83684 Previous topic | Next topic