Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #74918
View in linear mode

Subject: "Everyone That Has Done A Talon To Eclipse Conversion.. Come Here" Previous topic | Next topic
EclipseTenzoRJul-13-04 07:28 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74918, "Everyone That Has Done A Talon To Eclipse Conversion.. Come Here"
Jul-13-04 07:29 PM by EclipseTenzoR

Ok.. So I have a friend of mine who has a Talon. She really likes the look of the Eclipse and we want to do an Eclipse Conversion to her car. Can someone link me to some write-ups on how to do it. Also post some pics if you have any of before and after. I know a few of the things that we need but write-ups always clarify things. Thanks

Also I used Search But Could'nt Come Across Anything That Caught My Eye

Also.. If anyone is selling the following let me know

97-99 Eclipse Front Bumper (Possibly in Black)
97-99 Eclipse Rear Bumper (Possibly in Black)
97-99 Eclipse Headlights
Eclipse Tail Lights

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Everyone That Has Done A Talon To Eclipse Conversion.. Come Here [View all] , EclipseTenzoR, Jul-13-04 07:28 PM
  RE: Everyone That Has Done A Talon To Eclipse Conversion.. Come Here, bedlam32570, Jul-13-04 08:06 PM, #1
RE: Everyone That Has Done A Talon To Eclipse Conversion.. Come Here, berightback, Jul-14-04 06:02 AM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #74918 Previous topic | Next topic