Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #68340
View in linear mode

Subject: "BLUE Lit Homebrew Digital A/F Gauge!" Previous topic | Next topic
95dsmrsprojMar-08-04 12:32 PM
Member since Oct 25th 2003
375 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68340, "BLUE Lit Homebrew Digital A/F Gauge!"
Mar-08-04 12:32 PM by 95dsmrsproj

Hey Guys, I've been wanting to do the Home-made A/F gauge that is in the tech section- http://www.2gnt.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=77 -But I wanted to make it in Blue to match the rest of my interior lighting. I know that alot of others on this forum are doing the Blue LED conversions or whatever on their interior, so here is some new information that I thought would be interesting to some other members of this forum. Here's the Email and reply I got from Lascar Electronics...
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 5:20 AM
To: us-sales@lascarelectronics.com
Subject: SP300 Inquiry

Hi, I was wondering if you could make an SP300 with Blue led's instead of red, or the SP400 with Blue backlighting instead of green. I read in the F.A.Q. that you were open to customizing. Thankyou.
Mark Teegarden

-----Response-----
Dear Mark
We are able to produce both of these options. In fact, the SP 400 with blue backlighting is being introduced as a standard unit in about 2 weeks time. If you check the website then, you should see that product on the web for sale. It is called SP 400-BLUE. As for the SP 300 in blue LED format, we can also produce this. There is however a minimum order quantity of 500+ pieces. Please do let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Kind regards – SIAN CURRIE

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

BLUE Lit Homebrew Digital A/F Gauge! [View all] , 95dsmrsproj, Mar-08-04 12:32 PM
  RE: BLUE Lit Homebrew Digital A/F Gauge!, Blizare, Mar-08-04 07:02 PM, #1
RE: BLUE Lit Homebrew Digital A/F Gauge!, 95dsmrsproj, Mar-08-04 07:21 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #68340 Previous topic | Next topic