Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #6112
View in linear mode

Subject: "ok my impatience is YOUR GAIN (tv 4 sale)" Previous topic | Next topic
magnusJun-29-01 10:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
229 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6112, "ok my impatience is YOUR GAIN (tv 4 sale)"

During my frustration of whether to buy a turbo or not. I thought i could deter (distract) myself by buying a TV. So i paid 1300.00 for a sony 7.5 in.........now im selling it to YOU for dirt cheap. I want 950. damn thats like 350 off and its barely one month old........Dude it fuckin has every thing...antenna and tuner so you can watch regular tv. navagaion capabilites, 2 video inputs, 1 audio input..and if you have a pioneer or premier head unit ill throw in the cd changer to rca adapter for free (50 dollar value)...... hook up a dream cast or ps2 or both.....it has 3 different screen sizes, it comes with a remote......it has a mounting bracket.....and much more....just ask and ill send pics or what ever you want to know...if you know anyone who maybe interested tell them cause......im a lil flexable......when i get home ill post the model # and a few pics so you can see what im talkin about. Come on guys i need that TURBO

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #6112 Previous topic | Next topic