Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #43738
View in linear mode

Subject: "good KY body and paint shops...................." Previous topic | Next topic
dfreshMar-28-03 08:57 PM
Member since Aug 20th 2002
551 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43738, "good KY body and paint shops...................."

i finally got me stillen front....on.....and now i need to paint it....the mitsu dealer quoted me 350 to paint it and i would have to take it off...they said they would have to dip it to get the solvents off and shit.......i thought the bumper is supposed to be painted on the car......i dont know.......so....where is a good place in KY to get it painted RIGHT.....hopefully cheaper than 350

dfresh

will post more pics when front is painted

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

good KY body and paint shops.................... [View all] , dfresh, Mar-28-03 08:57 PM
  RE: good KY body and paint shops...................., silverbullet, Mar-29-03 10:21 AM, #1
RE: good KY body and paint shops...................., netrelik, Mar-31-03 10:35 AM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #43738 Previous topic | Next topic