Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #8716
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-20-05 06:41 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8741, "RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused"
In response to In response to 24

ok, try this. Go here:
http://www.roadraceengineering.com/newafcsetting.htm
Find a setup similar to yours and use that as a baseline.
It won't be the "best" tune right off the bat but it will give you something safe to start with. Get some logs and start making minor adjustments as needed.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused [View all] , sd240, Apr-21-09 09:12 AM
  RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, HybriDSM, Mar-14-05 01:39 PM, #1
RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-14-05 07:27 PM, #2
      RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-15-05 02:42 AM, #3
           RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, TeamJeff_99gs, Mar-15-05 09:06 AM, #4
                RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-16-05 08:37 PM, #5
                     RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, RST95eclipse, Mar-17-05 11:54 AM, #6
                          RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-17-05 03:03 PM, #7
                               RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-17-05 03:12 PM, #8
                                    RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-17-05 03:24 PM, #9
                                         RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-17-05 03:26 PM, #10
                                              RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-17-05 03:36 PM, #11
                                                   RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, TeamJeff_99gs, Mar-17-05 04:01 PM, #12
                                                        RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-17-05 09:04 PM, #13
                                                             RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, TeamJeff_99gs, Mar-18-05 03:06 AM, #14
                                                                  RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-18-05 08:29 AM, #15
                                                                       RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-18-05 12:16 PM, #16
                                                                            RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-18-05 01:41 PM, #17
                                                                                 RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-18-05 02:15 PM, #18
                                                                                      RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-18-05 07:42 PM, #19
                                                                                           RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, TeamJeff_99gs, Mar-19-05 04:42 PM, #20
                                                                                                RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-19-05 05:56 PM, #21
                                                                                                     RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, kelvinb1, Mar-20-05 12:56 PM, #22
                                                                                                          RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-20-05 02:26 PM, #23
                                                                                                               RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, kelvinb1, Mar-20-05 06:27 PM, #24
                                                                                                                    RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-20-05 06:41 PM #25
                                                                                                                         RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-23-05 12:16 PM, #26
                                                                                                                              RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, TeamJeff_99gs, Mar-23-05 01:05 PM, #27
                                                                                                                              RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-23-05 04:29 PM, #28
                                                                                                                              RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, HybriDSM, Mar-23-05 05:22 PM, #29
                                                                                                                                   RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-24-05 06:22 AM, #30
                                                                                                                                        RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, SaberKhan, Mar-25-05 02:45 PM, #31
                                                                                                                                             RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-28-05 03:01 PM, #32
                                                                                                                                             RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, BigBald, Mar-28-05 03:43 PM, #33
                                                                                                                                             RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, SaberKhan, Apr-02-05 04:48 PM, #34
                                                                                                                                             RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 808dsmtuner, Apr-19-05 04:00 AM, #35
RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, Tguy, Apr-01-10 04:32 PM, #36

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #8716 Previous topic | Next topic