Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #8716
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused" Previous topic | Next topic
sd240Mar-17-05 03:24 PM
Member since May 25th 2003
298 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8725, "RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused"
In response to In response to 8
Mar-17-05 03:30 PM by sd240

What I'm saying is that under WOT my o2 only reads about .76(lean I know)with the hi throttle settings at -25, however it keeps sputtering and has really black smoke(from too rich). My question is what do I do since I'm bogging my car down from too much fuel (rich) while the o2 is saying that it's running too lean. and as soon as it gets past 5lbs of boost the knock sensor goes crazy and shoots all the way up, no matter what the hi throttle settings are(richer or leaner)

Edit: I have a pocket logger with the MMCd, but how can I upload it to my computer? Also I have a chip that converts the factory boost gauge to a knock gauge, so that's what I mean by the knock shoots all the way up.

93 Tsi AWD-SAFC I, Apexi N1 turbo back, MBC, K&N w/ hacked can,
Walbro 255, Accel wires, 650cc injectors, stage 3 dsmchip

97 Neon ACR-Stock

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused [View all] , sd240, Apr-21-09 09:12 AM
  RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, HybriDSM, Mar-14-05 01:39 PM, #1
RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-14-05 07:27 PM, #2
      RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-15-05 02:42 AM, #3
           RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, TeamJeff_99gs, Mar-15-05 09:06 AM, #4
                RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-16-05 08:37 PM, #5
                     RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, RST95eclipse, Mar-17-05 11:54 AM, #6
                          RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-17-05 03:03 PM, #7
                               RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-17-05 03:12 PM, #8
                                    RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-17-05 03:24 PM #9
                                         RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-17-05 03:26 PM, #10
                                              RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-17-05 03:36 PM, #11
                                                   RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, TeamJeff_99gs, Mar-17-05 04:01 PM, #12
                                                        RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-17-05 09:04 PM, #13
                                                             RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, TeamJeff_99gs, Mar-18-05 03:06 AM, #14
                                                                  RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-18-05 08:29 AM, #15
                                                                       RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-18-05 12:16 PM, #16
                                                                            RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-18-05 01:41 PM, #17
                                                                                 RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-18-05 02:15 PM, #18
                                                                                      RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-18-05 07:42 PM, #19
                                                                                           RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, TeamJeff_99gs, Mar-19-05 04:42 PM, #20
                                                                                                RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-19-05 05:56 PM, #21
                                                                                                     RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, kelvinb1, Mar-20-05 12:56 PM, #22
                                                                                                          RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-20-05 02:26 PM, #23
                                                                                                               RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, kelvinb1, Mar-20-05 06:27 PM, #24
                                                                                                                    RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-20-05 06:41 PM, #25
                                                                                                                         RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-23-05 12:16 PM, #26
                                                                                                                              RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, TeamJeff_99gs, Mar-23-05 01:05 PM, #27
                                                                                                                              RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-23-05 04:29 PM, #28
                                                                                                                              RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, HybriDSM, Mar-23-05 05:22 PM, #29
                                                                                                                                   RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-24-05 06:22 AM, #30
                                                                                                                                        RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, SaberKhan, Mar-25-05 02:45 PM, #31
                                                                                                                                             RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-28-05 03:01 PM, #32
                                                                                                                                             RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, BigBald, Mar-28-05 03:43 PM, #33
                                                                                                                                             RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, SaberKhan, Apr-02-05 04:48 PM, #34
                                                                                                                                             RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 808dsmtuner, Apr-19-05 04:00 AM, #35
RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, Tguy, Apr-01-10 04:32 PM, #36

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #8716 Previous topic | Next topic