Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #4890
View in linear mode

Subject: "Oil feed line question? and tie rod end ??" Previous topic | Next topic
Dsm98NtJun-19-07 05:19 PM
Member since Apr 19th 2006
188 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4890, "Oil feed line question? and tie rod end ??"
Jun-19-07 05:20 PM by Dsm98Nt

i just bought a 93 tsi awd and it had a oil leak. i thought no problem probably something easy.. well i was lucky and found the source. well the previous owner swapped a 14b turbo in my auto tsi and i was wondering is there gaskets that go on each side of the feed line from the head? this is a stock line by the way. when i start it up i clean off the feed line and it starts running down. made a real big mess!! let me know if theres gaskets specifically made for this? or do you use certian washers??

and also i thought maybe the car needed the tires balanced but i thought no way! i jacked up the fron end and took a wiggle of the tire.. boy does it freaking move! it wobbles side to side a decent amount. i read the dsmsource forums and came to this.. side to side = outer tie rod ends up and down = wheel bearings?? thats correct?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Oil feed line question? and tie rod end ?? [View all] , Dsm98Nt, Jun-19-07 05:19 PM
  RE: Oil feed line question? and tie rod end ??, JayWeezie88, Jun-19-07 05:59 PM, #1
RE: Oil feed line question? and tie rod end ??, Dsm98Nt, Jun-20-07 05:44 AM, #2

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #4890 Previous topic | Next topic