Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #12567
View in linear mode

Subject: "yay, fixed some stuff on the gsx!" Previous topic | Next topic
Diceman19Oct-22-03 10:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12567, "yay, fixed some stuff on the gsx!"

well, i just got done ripping out the alarm that someone hacked into on it. i had to put electrical tape on 4-5 wires because they spliced into them. it is finally done but i never found the brain. it is strange though, i found a black wire that ran to the back of the hatch. i need to take the trim out back there to figure out what it was going to. my common sense tells me black=ground, but why run it to the back of the car? me thinks the brain is back there but i dont know how that would work since there was only one black wire running back there. anyways. i also pulled the plug wire cover and checked a spark plug to see if they look ok. plugs look somewhat new. they are ngk so i dont know who changed them out. the car only has 53k on it so i dont know why someone would have done it. also pulled the upper timing belt cover and looked in there. belt looks imaculate but i am still going to change it on the first. just figured i would take up some space and let everyone know what i am doing. oh yeah, one question.

how do i take the air filter cover can off to see the filter. i unclipped those clips on the engine side, didnt come off. saw a bolt on the opposite engine side and said screw this. i was just wondering so i dont start ripping out parts when it could be something simple. thanks guys!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

yay, fixed some stuff on the gsx! [View all] , Diceman19, Oct-22-03 10:53 AM
  RE: yay, fixed some stuff on the gsx!, ModeratoreclipzGST, Oct-22-03 12:01 PM, #1

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #12567 Previous topic | Next topic