Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #1173
View in linear mode

Subject: "car not even turning on, need help" Previous topic | Next topic
cseithelOct-24-05 01:38 PM
Member since Apr 07th 2002
97 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1173, "car not even turning on, need help"

i just got done with my 6 bolt swap in my 98 GSX. i did everything by the book and nothing gave me any trouble. so i just get done tightening the last bolt today and i put the battery back in and i open the car door and right off the bat i have no power. i try and jump start it. nothing. i try a different battery. nothing. i get a volt meter and check negative post to just a few random fuses in the fuse box, and i have power. now, i am kinda new to the 4g63. i have toredown and rebuilt the 420a, but nothing to this extent on the 4g63. i felt i did a really nice job getting everything back in order and figured the car would at least turn on when i was done.

is there something that i may have just completely over looked? it seems as if my fuse box is getting power and my sensors are getting power, so why are my headlights and domelights etc not working? basically the car is acting like it has a completely dead battery.

also, i have no blown fuses. any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated because this is the LAST thing i have to do before i have this GSX running. thanks guys.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

car not even turning on, need help [View all] , cseithel, Oct-24-05 01:38 PM
  RE: car not even turning on, need help, Remy, Oct-25-05 10:57 AM, #1

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #1173 Previous topic | Next topic