Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #7516
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Not making boost and other issues (laundry list)" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-27-06 07:04 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7518, "RE: Not making boost and other issues (laundry list)"
In response to In response to 0

Originally posted by ScreaminE
Got the car running pretty good but I still need to crank on the BISS screw it does not want to idle smooth at all.

Did you or did you not already adjust it?

The car is also running a little hot and I think I have some wires mismatched to the thermostat housing and I think my Thermostat is not opening up.

The thermostat uses heat to open up. The wires are just for the temp guage/ECU.

Originally posted by ScreaminE I get a sputter/buckle sometimes and I get the flash of a CEL and the MPI box clicks. I am not making boost...at all. I have check the wastegate arm and all the vac/boost lines but have yet to do a boost leak check.

Do the leak test and get back to us.

The car smokes pretty bad when I get on the throttle pretty good so the turbo might be fried, but that is hard for me to believe because the car made boost on three cylinders before I tore it down.

What color smoke?

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Not making boost and other issues (laundry list) [View all] , ScreaminE, Mar-26-06 01:25 PM
  RE: Not making boost and other issues (laundry list), ScreaminE, Mar-27-06 05:03 PM, #1
RE: Not making boost and other issues (laundry list), ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-27-06 07:04 PM #2
RE: Not making boost and other issues (laundry list), 97eclipse97, Mar-28-06 08:09 AM, #3
RE: Not making boost and other issues (laundry list), ScreaminE, Mar-28-06 09:04 AM, #4
      RE: Not making boost and other issues (laundry list), Hult250R, Mar-28-06 11:06 AM, #5
           RE: Not making boost and other issues (laundry list), 97eclipse97, Mar-28-06 05:53 PM, #6
                RE: Not making boost and other issues (laundry list), ScreaminE, Mar-28-06 06:14 PM, #7
                     RE: Not making boost and other issues (laundry list), ScreaminE, Mar-29-06 02:44 PM, #8
                          RE: Not making boost and other issues (laundry list), ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-29-06 09:17 PM, #9

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #7516 Previous topic | Next topic