Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 7 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #4600
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Time to finally upgrade...need opinions and good url's" Previous topic | Next topic
invaznGSTSep-03-03 04:55 AM
Member since Jul 22nd 2002
3897 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4601, "RE: Time to finally upgrade...need opinions and good url's"
In response to In response to 0

>Upgrade
>
>Walbro Fuel Pump - Which one?
>Upper IC piping
>Wellman Boost Controller
>Autometer Boost Guage / Air - Do I need a third?
>Piller Guage
>1g BOV - What kind?
>
>
>What is the cheapest place to get these parts?
>
>MAJOR TIA!

walbro it depends on what turbo you have/plan on getting i believe the 190 is good for you.

for upper intercooler pipe try dejon tool..i'ts either dejontools.com or dejontool.com. Mine is a roadrace engineering one and it was pretty cheap. Wellman boost controller? never heard of it.I have the hallman ES manual boost controller. Turbo XS, Hallman, Joe P..they are all good manual boost controllers.. if you want a electronic one get the apexi avcr or greddy profec-b..they are quite expensive though. For gauges. Boost, Air-Fuel, EGT. Those are 3 gauges that are just about REQUIRED for modding a 4g63. You can find them anywhere for about $50..shit even pepboy sells nice autometer ones now..but the EGT gauges are expensive..like $160ish. For blow off valve if you want a cheap good one get the 1G.. you can get them for like $60..they hold a lot of boost and are good. If you want a nice sounding one that holds a lot of boost get either a Greddy Type-S (Type-R if you are running a huge turbo) or HKS Super Sequential.. those seem to be the 2 most common blow off valves for 4g63s. You can find them for about $150ish-$200.. not sure.. i buy most of my shit used. Just becareful from who you buy from. Hope this all helps. later

Mark

'95 Eclipse GST - gone
'00 Jetta GLS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Time to finally upgrade...need opinions and good url's [View all] , deuce, Sep-03-03 04:28 AM
  RE: Time to finally upgrade...need opinions and good url's, invaznGST, Sep-03-03 04:55 AM #1
RE: Time to finally upgrade...need opinions and good url's, icedout, Sep-03-03 05:17 AM, #2
      RE: Time to finally upgrade...need opinions and good url's, HybriDSM, Sep-03-03 05:27 AM, #3
           RE: Time to finally upgrade...need opinions and good url's, deuce, Sep-03-03 05:37 AM, #4
           RE: Time to finally upgrade...need opinions and good url's, icedout, Sep-03-03 05:41 AM, #5
                RE: Time to finally upgrade...need opinions and good url's, deuce, Sep-03-03 05:46 AM, #6
                RE: Time to finally upgrade...need opinions and good url's, HybriDSM, Sep-03-03 05:51 AM, #7
                     RE: Time to finally upgrade...need opinions and good url's, TeamJeff_99gs, Sep-03-03 06:25 AM, #8
                     RE: Time to finally upgrade...need opinions and good url's, deuce, Sep-03-03 06:55 AM, #9
                          RE: Time to finally upgrade...need opinions and good url's, TeamJeff_99gs, Sep-03-03 06:57 AM, #10
                     RE: Time to finally upgrade...need opinions and good url's, icedout, Sep-03-03 11:53 AM, #11
                          RE: Time to finally upgrade...need opinions and good url's, TeamJeff_99gs, Sep-03-03 01:06 PM, #12
                               RE: Time to finally upgrade...need opinions and good url's, HybriDSM, Sep-03-03 04:51 PM, #13
                                    RE: Time to finally upgrade...need opinions and good url's, Remy, Sep-03-03 05:18 PM, #14

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #4600 Previous topic | Next topic