Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #4271
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: need help and finiding out what's up with my GSX" Previous topic | Next topic
Jarrad_GSTNov-05-03 06:29 AM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
650 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4273, "RE: need help and finiding out what's up with my GSX"
In response to In response to 1

I think that it is normal for your clutch to not give a little, you call it slipping going up hill but actually its your clutch not letting you slip. Performance clutches grab real tight and when you try to balance between the gas and clutch pedal your slipping the clutch in, performance clutches grab so much tighter that its harder to let it slip. So your car is just being normal with the new clutch you have in. Get used to it being rough trying to balance the clutch and gas pedal.

As for chirping the tires also seems normal, the clutch is a performance racing clutch, allowing you to put more power down on the road. Wait till you race someone w/o a clutch against you, everytime you shift you will grab with the wheels and gain tenth of sec. each shift.

97' GST(4G63)
Evo 16G Eclipse

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

need help and finiding out what's up with my GSX [View all] , Mattcky2k, Nov-04-03 12:27 PM
  RE: need help and finiding out what's up with my GSX, Mattcky2k, Nov-05-03 01:53 AM, #1
RE: need help and finiding out what's up with my GSX, Jarrad_GST, Nov-05-03 06:29 AM #2

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #4271 Previous topic | Next topic