Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #592
View in threaded mode

Subject: "RE: Illinois/Chicago area police crackin down? (on tints)" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratormicyekJan-06-06 01:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#602, "RE: Illinois/Chicago area police crackin down? (on tints)"
In response to In response to 3

I recently bought a car that had tint windows. The week before Thanksgiving I was driving down the highway and there was an abnormally high count of cops patrolling the highway (I would guess a cop every mile or two for about 15 to 20 miles) and I got pulled over for the soul purpose of having tint windows. I got a fix it ticket, I could care less about having tint windows, but it's a kick in the balls when I didn't tint them and I have to go though the hassle of removing it, going to police station for inspection and then sending the signed off ticket in. Fucking waste of my time, just because one cop was board and not intelligent enough to find a stretch of road that wasn't over patrolled.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Illinois/Chicago area police crackin down? (on tints) [View all] , EclipseSix, Jan-05-06 07:36 PM
  RE: Illinois/Chicago area police crackin down? (on tints), SethRx, Jan-05-06 07:59 PM, #1
RE: Illinois/Chicago area police crackin down? (on tints), AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jan-05-06 09:06 PM, #2
RE: Illinois/Chicago area police crackin down? (on tints), 95_ESi_Person, Jan-05-06 10:48 PM, #3
RE: Illinois/Chicago area police crackin down? (on tints), Moderatormicyek, Jan-06-06 01:28 AM #4
RE: Illinois/Chicago area police crackin down? (on tints), EclipseSix, Jan-06-06 10:07 AM, #5
RE: Illinois/Chicago area police crackin down? (on tints), SethRx, Jan-06-06 08:06 PM, #6
RE: Illinois/Chicago area police crackin down? (on tints), EclipseSix, Jan-06-06 08:29 PM, #7
RE: Illinois/Chicago area police crackin down? (on tints), EclipseSix, Jan-25-06 10:05 PM, #8

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #592 Previous topic | Next topic