Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48181
View in linear mode

Subject: "Site for replacement dashboards?" Previous topic | Next topic
Fallen4ng31Apr-20-12 12:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48181, "Site for replacement dashboards?"

Just curious if anyone out there has a resource for full-on replacement dashboards or other interior resto parts.

I've checked every local junkyard for a dashboard for my S10. (Gen 1) I haven't been able to find anything in any shape other than 'completely destroyed.'

Thus far the only option I've found is Classic Dash out of Nevada. They came recommended by a co-worker that restores old GMs.

This has the added bonus of eliminating my stock gauge cluster. Whose gauges, typical of cars and trucks from that era, fluctuate so wildly, the only use they serve is a few seconds of amusement which quickly turns to disgust at traffic lights. (Pricy though, and I'd prefer an OEM style replacement. )

http://www.classicdash.com/shopping/1982-86-S-10-Truck-Black-6-Hole-Dash-Panel-No-Gauges.html

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48181 Previous topic | Next topic