Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48018
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: 1995 eagle talon esi. I am new to this so bear with me please." Previous topic | Next topic
ezMar-01-12 12:04 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48020, "RE: 1995 eagle talon esi. I am new to this so bear with me please."
In response to In response to 1

xbox gave a very thorough answer, though let me clarify that you don't need to convert to a tsi if you want a turbo. You can add a turbo to your esi. Since you are going to rebuild the engine anyway (I'm assuming) you can plan on a setup that is turbo-friendly.

It will cost money, and you might just as well buy a turbo 2g off craigslist for the same amount of money. It's up to you. Since you are starting out with an essentially free car, I suggest you make it a project and spend a couple weeks reading everything you can on this forum before spending a cent.

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

1995 eagle talon esi. I am new to this so bear with me please. [View all] , greggyd83, Feb-28-12 08:23 PM
  RE: 1995 eagle talon esi. I am new to this so bear with me please., Moderatorxcasbonx, Feb-29-12 06:55 AM, #1
RE: 1995 eagle talon esi. I am new to this so bear with me please., ez, Mar-01-12 12:04 AM #2

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48018 Previous topic | Next topic