Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #47809
View in linear mode

Subject: "Luxury car blog..." Previous topic | Next topic
Moderatorcs82685Dec-19-11 08:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47809, "Luxury car blog..."

So it’s been a while since I’ve posted here, been very busy with my now 7 mo daughter. Anyways just within the last couple of weeks I started a website I’ve been wanting to for a while and I thought I'd share for some thoughts opinions and insights…

www.luxurycarbargains.com

and another one which will be a bit of a spinoff and probably won’t get as much attention…

www.supercarbargains.com

Check them out and let me know what you think. I’d love thoughts/opinions/ideas/etc. I’ve got a lot more ideas of things to write about and ways to present the information as well as a lot more cars to post up. Right now finding time to write anything is hard, but I do what I can and my goal is to post at least a couple things a week.

I first got interested in the idea when I saw how cheap you could buy a used S600 for ($15k for a $115k car!). The idea kind of festered in my head for a while until one thing led to another. I saw some other used vehicles that you could get for prices that are much more reasonable for the average person. Then I had a friend tell me about a couple websites he has. A couple months after that I read an article which briefly mentioned google’s adsense and decided what the hell, I’ll do it as an experiment for a year and see if I can break even or make a little money.

Currently site traffic is incredibly low, but it's only been up for about a week and each day the traffic is a bit higher than the previous day.

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Luxury car blog... [View all] , Moderatorcs82685, Dec-19-11 08:54 AM
  RE: Luxury car blog..., burntheblobs, Dec-19-11 11:57 AM, #1
RE: Luxury car blog..., Moderatorcs82685, Dec-19-11 10:40 PM, #2

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #47809 Previous topic | Next topic