Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #47293
View in threaded mode

Subject: "RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel." Previous topic | Next topic
2ndGen-ElTalonAug-31-11 09:32 AM
Member since May 26th 2010
88 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47298, "RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel."
In response to In response to 2

Oh indeed guys. I have my plans. I'm 19, about 150-165 in winter, ha. He's drained his body to the point where its all water weight, I seriously think the man will kill himself, without any effort.

Hell, even the Cops have known him for a good 20 years, I quote - "Patrick, after 12:00 noon, is always off the bandwagon". He is seriously a neighborhood laugh, sadly enough I know.

Guys, when I was 13 I moved out to a friends, due to Pat chucking an open beer at me while his head is all cracked out. I've never had an easy life with this motherfucker. Anytime he see's me, He knows how much work I've been having, See's how long I've been working my ass off, see's how happy I am paving my life, yet he just try's to blame all his problems on me. Like I'm the fucking dude holding him back from finding work, working. Blah Blah.

Like little 19 year old Jeff is fucking with your life?! NO. Never, All I do is help, give, borrow, etc... Its time this motherfucker gets off his Momma's milk, cause' thats all I've ever seen him be. A mooch, momma's boy, drug addict, ON TOP OF EVERYTHING. This man & My Mother, of which are brothers & sisters blah blah, have been on Cocaine from their teenage lives till this year we call 2011. He has always gotten busted with her, but YET, fails to goto Jail, and ALWAYS finds a way to pin it on her. He Says "I'm trying to set her straight". Thats a fucking laugh. She hasn't been around much the last 10 years since our family moved up here, because Pat, is always mooching her for every cent she has, until she's bone dry, steals her vehicle, thus leaving her in the hood, and then, just so happens when she walks home the Cops ALWAYS come around. It never fails when she's with Him, but by herself no problems. I've seen his premeditative anger, carry on since I was about 5. Talk about memories, I have thousands he doesn't know.

Regardless, He is only in this world to better himself, in ways of which we cannot see.

He has drained the Texas WC "unemployment" dry, yet still receiving funds, fucking 1200 every 2 weeks. We got him a job down there 2 years ago to get him away. To slow down the fast process he is inflicting on my Grandmother, thus making her insane/closer to death. After 1 summer of work, making more money than you knew what todo with, can't spend it as fast as you get it type stuff. He quit the job, & returned back to what he calls "home", after me, his Mother, my mother, my brother & sisters, HIS brother, BEGGED him not to return. It was set in stone that he wasn't coming back, until 2 days later he shows up cracked outta his mind, middle of the night, I'M HOME! Bullshit you are, the door is right the fuck there, leave. Wouldn't leave, got all drunk, went out on a Potowatomi Binge for the next 3 days. Where he would return, only to the same realization, that NOT A SOUL. Wants you back. He doesn't get it.

SO! To complete the story, Of course I called the Police Sunday Night, cause after I saw the DSM molested, he's just fucking with my heart & soul. It sucks guys, Cops can't do a damn thing, even though we all know how much he's been pushing over the edge lately, WHY.

No Proof, besides the simple fact of it being whole since its birth, then one night a ladder just feels like it wants to punch the glass, a ladder I saw leaning on a wall all winter throughout my Build, never once even teetered, is now called an "accident" of this unfortunate event.

Its an accident, when you DON'T start screaming at me first thing after I walk in the door, when you tell me, FIRST THING, hey Jeff, we have an issue, I had an accident. BULLSHIT, its an accident when you don't try to cover it up, & still deny after discovery.

FUCK YOU.

Asskicking at least 15 times between my brother & I over the years of him starting fights, CHECK. Eviction paperwork signed & filed, CHECK. Restraining Order "hard to get a restraining order on someone you live with", yet paperwork Filed, CHECK!

His little POS Ford Ranger I've rescued 10 times in my Talon, not going to be pretty. I'll go find him in the hood after eviction, make sure he can't Go, RUN, nor Stop. Haha, You Heartless piece of shit, YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

You want a run, I'll take you on an eternal run, which you will NEVER, escape.

Jeff.

Originally posted by 740TurboBrick

"Dsms run on Gasoline, DSMers run on Alcohol...Id bring a tank to refuel the DSMers..."

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel. [View all] , 2ndGen-ElTalon, Aug-30-11 07:27 PM
  RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel., 740 turbo brick, Aug-30-11 08:34 PM, #1
RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel., Moderatorxcasbonx, Aug-31-11 06:35 AM, #2
RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel., 2ndGen-ElTalon, Aug-31-11 09:32 AM #3
RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel., burntheblobs, Aug-31-11 12:55 PM, #4
RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel., dalesmitsu, Aug-31-11 07:30 PM, #5
RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel., 2ndGen-ElTalon, Sep-01-11 06:36 PM, #6

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #47293 Previous topic | Next topic