Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #45772
View in linear mode

Subject: "** RS-T: Sold // BMW: Purchased ** - Pictures included-" Previous topic | Next topic
cmsJan-07-11 11:54 PM
Member since Aug 01st 2003
1092 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45772, "** RS-T: Sold // BMW: Purchased ** - Pictures included-"
Jan-08-11 02:50 AM by cms

Since August 1st, 2003 I have been a proud member of 2GNT due to meeting one of the most educated and well rounded Eclipse enthusiast I have met to this day, Matt Duncan (XtremeRS). A year or so prior to that date, I was already the proud owner of a 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS. It wasent until a local gathering on a summer evening that I met Matt and his clean, low stanse sleeper. I immediately began to ask him many questions to which he patiently answered. The one thing that stood out the most was that he told me the car was equiped with a after market turbo kit. Until this time, I didn't know that was even possible! That same evening I asked if he could take me for a quick ride in it. I must say, the second I heard the whistle of the spool, the BOV after shifting and the instant power that could be felt, I was hooked! The rest is history! Witin a month, I placed my order w/ Hahn Racecraft. Since I was not very wise w/ the mechanic portion of the vehicle, Matt kindly installed my turbo over a three day weekend. It's been a little over 8 years now, and I am sad to say that I have departed w/ my RS-T.

Approx. three months ago she sold for a little over 3k. That included damage to the rear quarter panel from being hit, a falling headliner and a failed external fuel pump. Other than that, she was an absolute beauty. The purchaser agreed w/ me and looked as excited as I did the first day I layed eyes on it! He even called me a few days later saying he fixed all things that were wrong w/ it! I was glad to not only hear that it went to a great home, but it was far enough away from my hometown that I am sure to never see it again. That helps as I can't imagine another person driving it.

Since I sold her, I have been in the market for an entry level BMW or Mercedes as I wanted to step into something w/ a little more luxury then the eclipse. I had my options boiled down to a BMW 330XI or a Mercedes C230 Kompressor. However, fate jumped in and guided me down a different path! I instantly fell in love w/ a BMW 323Ci.

As of Wednesday, January 05, 2011 I am the proud owner of a BMW 323Ci. After many visits to the local BMW Dealership and plenty of patience, questions and research, I finally made my purchase. I am extremly satisfied w/ my choice and am looking forward to summer. I have not had much of a chance to get to know the vehicle or it's capabilities due to this winter weather. However, I have plenty of time for that. Until then, I have included photos below!

2GNT.COM is still my forum home. I will not leave it. Although I have not met most of you in person, this place is still my comfort zone. There is NO other forum like this one. So, if you guys dont mind, I am here to stay! 2GNT or not!

-CMS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

** RS-T: Sold // BMW: Purchased ** - Pictures included- [View all] , cms, Jan-07-11 11:54 PM
  RE: ** RS-T: Sold // BMW: Purchased ** - Pictures included-, Snail_GS, Jan-08-11 06:55 PM, #1
RE: ** RS-T: Sold // BMW: Purchased ** - Pictures included-, cms, Jan-08-11 08:04 PM, #2
      RE: ** RS-T: Sold // BMW: Purchased ** - Pictures included-, shuwa29, Jan-09-11 05:23 PM, #3
           RE: ** RS-T: Sold // BMW: Purchased ** - Pictures included-, cms, Jan-09-11 06:17 PM, #4
                RE: ** RS-T: Sold // BMW: Purchased ** - Pictures included-, shuwa29, Jan-09-11 06:28 PM, #5
                     RE: ** RS-T: Sold // BMW: Purchased ** - Pictures included-, cms, Jan-09-11 06:47 PM, #6
                          RE: ** RS-T: Sold // BMW: Purchased ** - Pictures included-, Moderatormicyek, Jan-10-11 11:21 AM, #7
                               RE: ** RS-T: Sold // BMW: Purchased ** - Pictures included-, cms, Jan-10-11 06:42 PM, #8
                                    RE: ** RS-T: Sold // BMW: Purchased ** - Pictures included-, Fallen4ng31, Jan-11-11 09:11 AM, #9
                                         RE: ** RS-T: Sold // BMW: Purchased ** - Pictures included-, cms, Jan-11-11 10:30 AM, #10
                                              RE: ** RS-T: Sold // BMW: Purchased ** - Pictures included-, Shake_Zulla, Jan-11-11 04:24 PM, #11
                                                   RE: ** RS-T: Sold // BMW: Purchased ** - Pictures included-, cms, Jan-11-11 04:57 PM, #12

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #45772 Previous topic | Next topic