Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #36087
View in threaded mode

Subject: "RE: ZeitGeist movie" Previous topic | Next topic
totaleklipse97Oct-08-08 11:24 AM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36124, "RE: ZeitGeist movie"
In response to In response to 5
Oct-08-08 11:24 AM by totaleklipse97

This is pretty radical, and too far to one side or the other to really grapple with the details that they fail to lay forth in each argument. I think if they took a more moderate approach and not hit you with the book first then say "I'm just hit you with a book", meaning the author/producer spills everything out and lays out no groundwork for the argument he/she wants to pose (as in future tense). It lends itself to doubt and skepticism (rightfully so) before you are even engaged into the facts and statistics. I found myself wanting to disagree with the author not because of which way I believe, but rather how information was presented, that made their case weak and far fetched. Maybe I became too invested into procedure and missed the actual facts, or they just didn't provide them for me, I'm not sure. I gave up with that midway through, it was rather boring, irrational, and to much politics for me to bother with in one sitting.

I feel as though this election has left a bitter taste in my mouth regarding politics in America and the failure to produce viable candidates for what is posed as "our most important political position" at such an "important juncture in our nations future". I guess the last 20 years just weren't that important so that we could have tossed out any logical methods of managing our economy and a war with half the world that we may never win. Damn politics, damn politics all to hell.. for once I'd like to see something get done other than pad the pockets of a president, his constituents and the companies they own stock in (i.e. Haliburton).

(/end political rant)

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

ZeitGeist movie [View all] , KaptainMyke, Oct-05-08 04:01 AM