Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #25913
View in linear mode

Subject: "A wheel idea that just came to me......." Previous topic | Next topic
2GeclipseRSJul-12-07 04:51 AM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25913, "A wheel idea that just came to me......."

Ok. Most tuner wheel companies offer the majority of their rims in either 4lug or 5lug. Some of the wheels i was considering for the 2gnt dont even come in 5lug. I went to bed thismorning, woke about an hour ago and went out to the car to get my cigarettes. I sat on the porch staring at my evil-looking, mid-body work/half primmed car and this idea just popped into my head.

I dont know if it's been done but I envisioned a 2 peice wheel. The center hub and rim/spokes are two sepparate peices where the hub bolts (via allen head flush mount bolts) to the spoke section. Now, you have the ability to put the same wheel on any lug pattern without having to purchase new wheels if the clearances are the same.

Hmm.

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A wheel idea that just came to me....... [View all] , 2GeclipseRS, Jul-12-07 04:51 AM
  RE: A wheel idea that just came to me......., dsmtuner1, Jul-12-07 05:22 AM, #1
RE: A wheel idea that just came to me......., Pitchblack98, Jul-12-07 05:49 AM, #2

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #25913 Previous topic | Next topic