Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #47293
View in linear mode

Subject: "Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel." Previous topic | Next topic
2ndGen-ElTalonAug-30-11 07:27 PM
Member since May 26th 2010
88 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47293, "Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel."

Well guys, I've dealt with some pretty MF-in lame series of unfortunate events lately. Long story short, I've lived In my grandmothers home since I was 10, blah blah. Her son, A crackhead, lightweight alcoholic, and flat out drug attic of 35 years, MY Uncle. Myself 19.

Anyways, he's been mooching off of her, stealing her money, being a real pain in the ass starting fights with everyone, all the time. Has not worked much of his life. He is a poor excuse for a person, dead weight that doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself.

So onto the whole fiasco, he's been drinking much lately, crackin' it up, causing problems everywhere. WELL! Guess what I came home to this sunday night after work. Mind you I walked in the door & the mere sight of me sets him off, He starts it off by complaining to me he can't find his paintbrush, blah blah. So that goes on for a good 2 hours while I watch him yell his mind out, purple & pale at the same time, nearing a heart attack. HIS BRAIN IS FRIED.

I calm him down enough to let him know, WTF! I will go and look for your paintbrush, chill your drunk ass out. I walk in my garage to what I can not overcome to this day, and never will. He has fucked with something I consider the same level of my family, GF, IMO.

Take a look at what was slammed into my baby, then attempted to cover up with in this order off the roof.

http://wm59.inbox.com/thumbs/1d5_f2ab7_8bf65e87_oJ.jpg.thumb

Blanket, Ladder "used for breaking", then finally to show nothing, Plywood. Ladder has been there for a year, not fallen once, with the space provided between the Talon & It, it couldn't have fallen, simply because our quarter panels are wide, it would teeter & hit the roof/hatch before lining up with the window & breaking.

Never once mentioned it was broken from the time I got home. I had to discover the beautiful Talon, with only knowledge of how pre-meditated his anger has been towards me for years. She is disturbed, physically, & emotionally. Just bullshit guys, sorry for the Novel. But goddamn, I'm done putting my trust, help, time, & love into the sight of him ever being apart of my family again. Crossed the line. Threatening the DSM, DEM' is motherfucking fighting words where I come from.

Ahem, sorry, but thanks guys. This is gonna be a bitch to replace, seen it once before. Sigh.

Jeff.

Originally posted by 740TurboBrick

"Dsms run on Gasoline, DSMers run on Alcohol...Id bring a tank to refuel the DSMers..."

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel. [View all] , 2ndGen-ElTalon, Aug-30-11 07:27 PM
  RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel., 740 turbo brick, Aug-30-11 08:34 PM, #1
RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel., Moderatorxcasbonx, Aug-31-11 06:35 AM, #2
      RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel., 2ndGen-ElTalon, Aug-31-11 09:32 AM, #3
           RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel., burntheblobs, Aug-31-11 12:55 PM, #4
                RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel., dalesmitsu, Aug-31-11 07:30 PM, #5
                     RE: Broken Triangle Glass, Thanks man.. novel., 2ndGen-ElTalon, Sep-01-11 06:36 PM, #6

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #47293 Previous topic | Next topic