Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #46035
View in linear mode

Subject: "Software/Product Development Job (Nashville)" Previous topic | Next topic
420agreenvilleSCFeb-07-11 04:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46035, "Software/Product Development Job (Nashville)"

I know that we have some IT ppl amongst us, so I figured during a time where it's hard to find a job, I would try and help. I don't wanna turn this into a careerbuilder type site or anything, just sharing a job that might interest one of you. I don't know the name of the company, but I can try and find out. All I know is that it's a major health and wellness corp. based out of Nashville. I'll post an update if I find out.

Below is the job description. It was sent to me by a recruiter friend. It says that pay is $70 to $150K, which is a big range. My guess is that it would be toward the high end for the right applicant. They will help with relocation costs. Will have to relocate to Brentwood, TN 37024 , Murfreesboro, TN 37127 (Basically: Nashville). If interested, PM me.

Here's the job snippet:

Manager of Solutions Design and or software solutions development needed at one of the best places to work in America! We are a Healthcare Services company focusing on health and wellness products and we are growing even now during the down economy. We need a strong Manager of Product Development or Solutions Development,. Design to join our growing teams in our Nashville Tennessee or Phoenix Arizona offices.

We will help with relocation for the right candidate!!

What you need for this position:

- At least 10 years of Product Development experience
- 5 + years Healthcare, specifically in care management and/or wellness industry holding a supervisory position
- Must have experience developing software solutions in a healthcare or wellness organization
- Experience in designing web-based solutions and/or portal development required
- Expertise in member engagement, web-based user experience
- In-depth and thorough knowledge of the health and wellness product development
- Must be knowledgable of these key areas: health care system, health plans, health insurance market, health care product development
- College degree is required, Masters preferred
- Experience managing large scale projects
- Very strong management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Must be familiar with technical/healthcare systems

What will you be doing:

- Product design, implementation, delivery and maintenance
- Serve as a leader of designers for a portal and platform solutions and responsible for continuous effectiveness of product/solution design
- Staff and budget management
- Product Design and Development for care and wellness products
- Define requirements, design specifications, and implementation plans
- Collaborate with other members of senior staff to ensure market strategy success
- Product strategy and implementation
- Working with the technical teams to build the products and ensure timelines are met
- Work with customer schedules
- Develop strategy for training materials and documentation

What's in it for you:

- Work for one of the best companies to work for in the country
- Award winning benefits package
- Bonuses
- Growth potential
- Work in the stable Healthcare industry
- Vacation
- Other perks

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #46035 Previous topic | Next topic