Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1971
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: does this piss anyone else off?" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamJeff_99gsJan-27-06 10:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1993, "RE: does this piss anyone else off?"
In response to In response to 3

I was at a stop light last month that was at the end of an offramp of a highway exit. I was in the right lane behind an old woman in a new Porsche 911. The middle lane could turn either right, or go straight through the intersection to get back on the highway again. The left lane was left turn only.

So the light turned green and the woman in the Porsche just sits there. I wait a few seconds before I realize she is looking for traffic coming from the left before she drove. (It was a green light, there was no traffic.)

I decide to check my mirrors and get into the middle lane to swing around her. Just as I get into the lane and start turning right, a woman in a Lexus IS300 decides to make a right hand turn from the LEFT turn only lane, directly into my path. At the same time, asshole #1 in the Porsche finally makes the right turn and aimlessly drives directly into my lane.

I hit the brakes and must have missed the woman in the Lexus by literally a hair. I felt a bump and really thought she ran into me, but there is no damage.

The Lexus continued into the left lane in front of me after the turn, which ended up being right behind the Porsche. I got in the right lane and blew past both of them giving angry looks. Stupid old women.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

does this piss anyone else off? [View all] , Moderatorcs82685, Jan-27-06 05:53 PM
  RE: does this piss anyone else off?, Blizare, Jan-27-06 06:00 PM, #1
RE: does this piss anyone else off?, 95_ESi_Person, Jan-27-06 09:03 PM, #2
      RE: does this piss anyone else off?, SonicYan, Jan-27-06 09:53 PM, #3
           RE: does this piss anyone else off?, 95_ESi_Person, Jan-27-06 10:02 PM, #4
           RE: does this piss anyone else off?, jsupetran, Jan-27-06 10:02 PM, #5
           RE: does this piss anyone else off?, TeamJeff_99gs, Jan-27-06 10:11 PM #6
                RE: does this piss anyone else off?, QC DSM ESiT, Jan-28-06 08:03 AM, #7

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1971 Previous topic | Next topic