Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #11884
View in linear mode

Subject: "I hate people" Previous topic | Next topic
youkickedmydogJul-05-06 02:30 PM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11884, "I hate people"

I just got done work, today sucked becuase I was tanked last night and I needed to stop at walmart one the way home... I hate going to walmart. Its like hell on earth, I work in retail all day long and walmart is the cesspool of retail. Everything that could go wrong does at walmart, shit goes down. Point being, I was wating in line for ever and a day (which I really dont mind). The person in front of me was being rung up and apparently she didnt like the price of something so this 50(guessing) year old woman threw a fit that would be something only expected from a 4 year old. She threw the item to the ground and started to yell at the casheer for "trying" to charge her that much. Because we all know its the underpaid exspendable employee that sets profit margins. She continued to complain, then just left her stuff at the register and walked out yelling somehting to the extent of never shopping their again. Whats this world comming to? If you need or want soemthing, does the price really matter? Death to sam walton.

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

I hate people [View all] , youkickedmydog, Jul-05-06 02:30 PM
  RE: I hate people, eclipse982nrRST, Jul-05-06 02:53 PM, #1
RE: I hate people, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jul-05-06 05:54 PM, #2
RE: I hate people, EclipseSix, Jul-05-06 07:27 PM, #3
RE: I hate people, MR BLUNT 2gnt, Jul-05-06 08:12 PM, #4
      RE: I hate people, Nine5eclipse03, Jul-05-06 09:35 PM, #5

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #11884 Previous topic | Next topic