Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #9642
View in linear mode

Subject: "update on my strut and spring install....Thanks!" Previous topic | Next topic
proDMDMay-26-02 02:02 PM
Old School 2GNTer
580 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9642, "update on my strut and spring install....Thanks!"

to all who answered my questions..Thank you things went well on saturday except when I hit my finger against the car..long story..but my finger is fine just might loose the nail..The rears were easy. I did the rears including the camer kit in under 2hrs but the fronts on the other hand!!! ahh..lots and lots of wd40.. I only got one side done... The drivers side I ended up stripping the nut that holds the end link.. so I will be taking it to a shop to have them do the last strut and spring..all in all glad I decided to do the install myself with all your help of course! BTW I decided to install the KYB AGX rears with the dials facing the inside because that is the same direction the strut and spring were sitting with the stock strut/springs..If I run into problems or hear funning noises I will turn them around..does anyone see a problem having the dials facing towards the inside? I know most all with the AGX have the dials facing outside.

AFX/UDP,AEM,AF/X 55mm TB,50 shot of NOS,Glenn's short shifter,17" tantrum,prokit KYB AGX,JL stealthbox sony headunit,audiobahn amp,M3 style mirrors,Blue leds,yellow fogs,reverse ind,w

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #9642 Previous topic | Next topic