Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #8009
View in linear mode

Subject: "Thanks for you input... wheel alignment specific to Boston, MA Region" Previous topic | Next topic
Slow_GSXMar-27-02 05:17 AM
Member since Jan 11th 2002
66 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8009, "Thanks for you input... wheel alignment specific to Boston, MA Region"

Thanks guys for all the input in regards to performing a self alignment. Now that I think about it, its a good idea for a shop to do it. However, my previous experiences with alignment shops in the area for lowered cars have been met with disastrous consequences.

To all you guys in the New England area with lowered Eclipses, could you please recommend an alignment shop that you trust and charges a fair price? The only place I know of is Arcands Alignment in Brighton, and they charge $175 for a 'custom alignment'. I know don't laugh (or cry).

98 GSX Power

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Thanks for you input... wheel alignment specific to Boston, MA Region [View all] , Slow_GSX, Mar-27-02 05:17 AM
  RE: Thanks for you input... wheel alignment specific to Boston, MA Region, ModeratorVX100, Mar-27-02 08:50 AM, #1
RE: Thanks for you input... wheel alignment specific to Boston, MA Region, Slow_GSX, Mar-28-02 12:25 AM, #2
      RE: Thanks for you input... wheel alignment specific to Boston, MA Region, ModeratorVX100, Mar-28-02 01:42 AM, #3
           RE: Thanks for you input... wheel alignment specific to Boston, MA Region, ModeratorVX100, Mar-29-02 07:06 AM, #4
                RE: Thanks for you input... wheel alignment specific to Boston, MA Region, Slow_GSX, Apr-01-02 03:33 PM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #8009 Previous topic | Next topic