Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32828
View in linear mode

Subject: "Help with Energy suspension bushings..." Previous topic | Next topic
CyexmasterApr-11-10 01:50 PM
Member since Nov 27th 2007
324 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32828, "Help with Energy suspension bushings..."

I got the kit from a member and it didnt have the instructions for the shock bushings...

I already did the control arms (front) it was tricky but so far looks good. I did have to eliminate the spacer for the lower control arms and even then the bushings did not fit in the space provided in the body.. So I had to trim the bushings to make them sit flush with the metal sleeve. I read a few post about this bushings and none said anything about trimming this bushings...

The shock bushings I am talking about are this ones..

Just want the diagram so I can install them properly... I will take on the rear part of the suspension on another weekend. That will be interesting..lol I am only worried about the big control arm bushing, seems like it will be the hardest to push in. It's weird that they made that one a solid piece versus the front lower one's that are 2 pieces....

Any heads up on installing this will help a lot..!

Status- Need to do break-in...

Try not to challenge me, I'd rather tie up than lose. Either way you NEVER WIN.... - Me..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Help with Energy suspension bushings... [View all] , Cyexmaster, Apr-11-10 01:50 PM
  RE: Help with Energy suspension bushings..., adamzty, Apr-11-10 02:03 PM, #1
RE: Help with Energy suspension bushings..., Cyexmaster, Apr-11-10 02:39 PM, #2
      RE: Help with Energy suspension bushings..., mitsu95023, Apr-11-10 04:47 PM, #3
           RE: Help with Energy suspension bushings..., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Apr-12-10 11:14 AM, #4
                RE: Help with Energy suspension bushings..., Cyexmaster, Apr-12-10 01:34 PM, #5
                     RE: Help with Energy suspension bushings..., RoninEclipse2G, Apr-12-10 06:52 PM, #6
                     RE: Help with Energy suspension bushings..., Cyexmaster, Apr-12-10 07:23 PM, #7
                          RE: Help with Energy suspension bushings..., Ebster1085, Apr-13-10 07:02 PM, #8
                               RE: Help with Energy suspension bushings..., scorpo86, May-20-10 11:52 AM, #9
                                    RE: Help with Energy suspension bushings..., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, May-20-10 09:49 PM, #10
                     RE: Help with Energy suspension bushings..., thakid22, Sep-19-10 10:27 AM, #11

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32828 Previous topic | Next topic