Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32546
View in linear mode

Subject: "squeeking from front passenger side while turning." Previous topic | Next topic
HedgeOct-14-09 07:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
182 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32546, "squeeking from front passenger side while turning."

Hey, this just started a few days ago and would like to fix soon. When ever i turn eather way, there seems to be a loud squeek sound coming from (i think) the front passenger side. Id compare the sound to that of a window squegee. I havnt had time to take the tire off yet for a look because its been snowing and just so damn cold out lately so i figured id ask and get an idea of what to look for before going out aimlessly in the cold breaking things.

About three weeks ago i took the lowering kit off of the car and replaced it with the old stock set up that was in working shape when i took it off. The lower "strait" control arm was replaced maby 6 months ago. So if you have any idea of what i should check on or what it could be, it would be really helpful. thanks.

Thank you mobil one for rust proofing my driveway.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

squeeking from front passenger side while turning. [View all] , Hedge, Oct-14-09 07:24 PM
  RE: squeeking from front passenger side while turning., whtclipse98, Oct-14-09 10:13 PM, #1
RE: squeeking from front passenger side while turning., Tuxdreamerx, Oct-15-09 06:05 AM, #2
RE: squeeking from front passenger side while turning., Hedge, Oct-15-09 03:09 PM, #3
      RE: squeeking from front passenger side while turning., quicksilver99, Oct-29-09 10:11 PM, #4
           RE: squeeking from front passenger side while turning., Hedge, Oct-30-09 10:43 PM, #5
                RE: squeeking from front passenger side while turning., rs99eclipse, Nov-15-09 04:25 PM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32546 Previous topic | Next topic