Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32252
View in linear mode

Subject: "Saw some HUGE tires on a daily driver (non-DSM) last night...." Previous topic | Next topic
kevoxNov-22-09 09:01 AM
Member since Jul 21st 2007
145 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32252, "Saw some HUGE tires on a daily driver (non-DSM) last night...."

So I hope it's cool to post about a parked Mustang Cobra I saw thursday night at the movie theatre...It had such huge tires that I just had to walk up to it and kneel down to read the exact sizes...first thing I noticed about the car besdies the sick red paint job with 2 white strips down the middle and a hood scoop....audible alarm. Second thing; it had hood pins...third and only other thing that made this car seem it wasn't stock - the rims and tires...It was rollin' on 20" rims with....255/40's in the front and........295/40's in the rear!!!!!!!!!!! Who in the world needs 295mm tires on a daily driver can you tell me that?! I've never even seen tires that big when I browse online for daily driver tires...This of course got me wondering what in the world the owner may have put under the hood?!

Anyone else seen 295's on a daily driver and thought they were just rediculously huge and awesome all at the same time?!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Saw some HUGE tires on a daily driver (non-DSM) last night.... [View all] , kevox, Nov-22-09 09:01 AM
  RE: Saw some HUGE tires on a daily driver (non-DSM) last night...., adamzty, May-04-09 02:46 PM, #1
RE: Saw some HUGE tires on a daily driver (non-DSM) last night...., RoninEclipse2G, May-04-09 05:00 PM, #2
      RE: Saw some HUGE tires on a daily driver (non-DSM) last night...., kevox, May-05-09 02:53 AM, #3
           RE: Saw some HUGE tires on a daily driver (non-DSM) last night...., RoninEclipse2G, May-07-09 06:08 PM, #8
RE: Saw some HUGE tires on a daily driver (non-DSM) last night...., AdministratorCODE4, May-05-09 09:57 AM, #4
RE: Saw some HUGE tires on a daily driver (non-DSM) last night...., AdministratorCODE4, May-05-09 09:59 AM, #5
      RE: Saw some HUGE tires on a daily driver (non-DSM) last night...., Fallen4ng31, May-05-09 12:56 PM, #6
           RE: Saw some HUGE tires on a daily driver (non-DSM) last night...., kevox, May-06-09 01:26 AM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32252 Previous topic | Next topic