Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32144
View in linear mode

Subject: "camber setting for 2" drop and other question" Previous topic | Next topic
rshisslerApr-05-09 04:00 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2008
172 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32144, "camber setting for 2" drop and other question"

k i just lowered my car on eibach sportlines/pro kit(witch ever one is the 2" kit i forget) and Tokico Blues. i also installed a ignals camber kit the one that goes to 3*. Now where should i set the camber kit at so that i can drive to the alingment shop? right now i have it set all the way out and i started to back the car out of the drive way and it felt like i had a serverly bent rim lol.

K now for my other question. I had to cut the sway bar end links off cuz of rusted bolts. Now i ordered a new set from Mach V but they haven't showed up yet. So right now i jsut have the bar hanging there. Now the question is, When i was backing out i turned the wheel and it like whipped that way really hard and drug the tire some (dirt driveway). is this cuz i dont have the sway bar hooked up? everythings installed and torqued down right.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

camber setting for 2" drop and other question [View all] , rshissler, Apr-05-09 04:00 PM
  RE: camber setting for 2" drop and other question, freelancefool, Apr-05-09 11:56 PM, #1
RE: camber setting for 2" drop and other question, rshissler, Apr-08-09 12:40 AM, #2
      RE: camber setting for 2" drop and other question, freelancefool, Apr-08-09 10:23 AM, #3
           RE: camber setting for 2" drop and other question, AdministratorCODE4, Apr-09-09 12:57 AM, #4
                RE: camber setting for 2" drop and other question, mcgyvr, Apr-09-09 08:18 AM, #5
                     RE: camber setting for 2" drop and other question, rshissler, Apr-09-09 06:13 PM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32144 Previous topic | Next topic