Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32055
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: ***While Driving, car just starts to shake and then slows down by itself***" Previous topic | Next topic
cmsMar-09-09 05:17 PM
Member since Aug 01st 2003
1092 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32066, "RE: ***While Driving, car just starts to shake and then slows down by itself***"
In response to In response to 8
Mar-09-09 05:19 PM by cms

I will probly have to do it without jacking it up as I dont have a way to get it into the air nor the warm weather to stay out there forever so I appreciate the pointers you gave me as to where to look. I will do my best with that. As far as the booster, it would be nice to know if there are any test out there to tell if it is faulty or not.

Also, no, I dont have side skirts. However, I do know for sure I havent bottomed out with the vehicle. The only time anything scrapes (which would be the front bumper) is when I pull in the driveway and thats because its a sharp incline. That only happens when I back in and thats @ practically no kind of speed.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

***While Driving, car just starts to shake and then slows down by itself*** [View all] , cms, Mar-07-09 06:59 PM
  RE: ***While Driving, car just starts to shake and then slows down by itself***, freelancefool, Mar-07-09 07:40 PM, #1
RE: ***While Driving, car just starts to shake and then slows down by itself***, cms, Mar-07-09 07:42 PM, #2
      RE: ***While Driving, car just starts to shake and then slows down by itself***, ez, Mar-08-09 01:14 PM, #3
           RE: ***While Driving, car just starts to shake and then slows down by itself***, cms, Mar-08-09 05:45 PM, #4
                RE: ***While Driving, car just starts to shake and then slows down by itself***, Warmage12, Mar-08-09 09:52 PM, #5
                     RE: ***While Driving, car just starts to shake and then slows down by itself***, scorpo86, Mar-09-09 05:46 AM, #6
                     RE: ***While Driving, car just starts to shake and then slows down by itself***, cms, Mar-09-09 03:27 PM, #7
                          RE: ***While Driving, car just starts to shake and then slows down by itself***, Warmage12, Mar-09-09 04:21 PM, #8
                               RE: ***While Driving, car just starts to shake and then slows down by itself***, cms, Mar-09-09 05:17 PM #9
                                    RE: ***While Driving, car just starts to shake and then slows down by itself***, Warmage12, Mar-10-09 02:15 PM, #10
                                         RE: ***While Driving, car just starts to shake and then slows down by itself***, cms, Mar-16-09 03:06 PM, #11
                                              RE: ***While Driving, car just starts to shake and then slows down by itself***, Slimyjr., Mar-18-09 03:59 PM, #12
                                                   RE: ***While Driving, car just starts to shake and then slows down by itself***, RoninEclipse2G, Mar-18-09 04:10 PM, #13
                                                        RE: ***While Driving, car just starts to shake and then slows down by itself***, cms, Mar-18-09 07:09 PM, #14
                                                             RE: ***While Driving, car just starts to shake and then slows down by itself***, Warmage12, Mar-19-09 06:18 AM, #15

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #32055 Previous topic | Next topic